• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PRE-MATCH THREAD - EURO 2021 England vs Scotland - Friday 18th June 2021 8pm

What do you think the England result will be on Friday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seeing Beckham then made me reminiscent of the true golden generation. Becks, Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, Owen

Wonder if Gareth was happy with a draw from this match. I think coming runner up in the group is a better route to potentially progress to the finals

Not the best of performances from the lads in white tonight, but at the final whistle we have 4 points and I'll take that thank you.

Least I won't have 30 or so gloating emails when I log in on Monday (I work for a company with a head office in Edinburgh)

So 2 teams on 4 points and 2 on 1 point. Odds on a really boring encounter against the Czech Republic with both teams playing for a draw to guarantee progress to the next stage.

That was atrocious. It's Scotland, why did we play risk free football when we could easily have overwhelmed them if Southgate let our players actually run forwards?

I was in line for jury duty today but was told this morning that I wouldn’t be needed. Shame, might have got something interesting, unlike this total ****e.

So a quick agreement with the Czechs to play out a draw and we both go through

Back