• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

Out for a run this morning on A13 in Leigh, i noticed a credit card type of wallet in the road. It had the guys ( aged 70 ) driving license, bus pass, Covid jabs card, & 2 credit cards in it.
Guy lives in Baxter Ave Southend, but no phone number in it.
Looked him up of facebook, no luck, so drove to his address to hand them in to him.
Turns out his a Cab driver, & hadn't even realised they were missing!!!. He reckoned they must have fallen out of his pocket earlier, after leaving a cafe!.
Offered me a reward, but being a 'nice guy' refused it. That's my good deed done for the month!.

Out for a run this morning on A13 in Leigh, i noticed a credit card type of wallet in the road. It had the guys ( aged 70 ) driving license, bus pass, Covid jabs card, & 2 credit cards in it.
Guy lives in Baxter Ave Southend, but no phone number in it.
Looked him up of facebook, no luck, so drove to his address to hand them in to him.
Turns out his a Cab driver, & hadn't even realised they were missing!!!. He reckoned they must have fallen out of his pocket earlier, after leaving a cafe!.
Offered me a reward, but being a 'nice guy' refused it. That's my good deed done for the month!.

Nice one Tony, old school morals.

As with all things Amazon, it is worth checking prices elsewhere and then making a decision. there has to be an element of the price including delivery built in with Prime (even thought it is free). That said I have found them to be equal to, or cheaper than a lot of other sites when you factor in the other sites delivery charges. One thing I have found with Amazon, if you browse and don't buy, quite often the price has risen a little next time you look. If you clear all the temp stuff from your browser before looking again, the price can go down again. Cookies can be expensive!!

The point is that prime is supposed to give free delivery, but it doesn't. They often hike up the price. As I said though, you need to be careful as there is often a better deal elsewhere.

(I think we're in violent agreement by the way.)

The point is that prime is supposed to give free delivery, but it doesn't. They often hike up the price. As I said though, you need to be careful as there is often a better deal elsewhere.

(I think we're in violent agreement by the way.)
In which case we probably need to have a fight just to prove the point:Dim:

I watched my Montreal Canadiens get within one game of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight at the incredible T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Ticket cost me $1,000, and it was worth it. An amazing experience.

Just read a post on 'The Leigh on Sea Residents' facebook page, about a lady who had her 1st covid jab at Highlands Surgery clinic today.
She praised 'an amazing nurse called Jacky', is that you 'Tinks'??.

Back