• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Welcome onboard Francis James Accountants

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Our first for the season and a very welcome New sponsor of The Zone is Francis James Accountants. Not only are they the official accountants of The Zone, they are leigh on sea based and we have been with them for many many years so can highly recommend them. They are also avid SUFC fans

Billy or "Class" as he is known on here will no doubt introduce himself and what his company offers in the very near future. The link to his company is here.

Welcome aboard.

Last edited:
Hi,

Just to echo what Cricko has said, I am a manager of Francis James and Partners LLP, and look after my own portfolio of clients, including the Zone. We are based in Leigh on Sea on the A13, but also have offices in Basildon and Laindon. We deal with a large number of individuals, businesses and charitable organisations, both big and small, and I pride myself on my approachable and friendly, yet professional attitude. I also look favourably on SUFC supporters!!

A link to our website is above for more details of the services we offer. If you have any questions or comments, please post in this thread, PM me or email me on billy.tyldesley@francisjamesllp.co.uk

Cheers,

Billy

Hi,

Just to echo what Cricko has said, I am a manager of Francis James and Partners LLP, and look after my own portfolio of clients, including the Zone. We are based in Leigh on Sea on the A13, but also have offices in Basildon and Laindon. We deal with a large number of individuals, businesses and charitable organisations, both big and small, and I pride myself on my approachable and friendly, yet professional attitude. I also look favourably on SUFC supporters!!

A link to our website is above for more details of the services we offer. If you have any questions or comments, please post in this thread, PM me or email me on billy.tyldesley@francisjamesllp.co.uk

Cheers,

Billy
Does that include Ron?

I also forgot to mention that we have a department that deals with Wills and Probate if that is of interest to anybody. I don't deal with that area personally, but can introduce you to my colleague at Francis James and Partners.

Hi,

Cheers,

Billy

Kev's going to be looking for a new accountant from next year, so will mention you to him!

Back