• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Abu Ogogo Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to interrupt the fanfare but do we really want a player who spent the majority of his career with those wasters on the other side of Essex? Doesn't really sit right with me
I will be happy when he plays against any of his former employers, plays a blinder of a game each time and kisses our badge in delight at the 3 points coming down the A13/127 to the Essex Riviera.

Absolutely agree

I also quite like

Sancho age 21, Rashford 23, Rice 22, Saka 19, Foden 21, Bellingham 17, Chilwell 24, James 21, Alexander Arnold 22, Grewalish 25,m Calvert lewen 24, KANE 27, Sterling 26, Mount 22 , Henderson 24
And look how poor England have been. No leadership at all which is why England will never win anything.

I don't care if they've even played football before if they do that!

Don’t let the rest of us scare you off mate. For your first ever post, we should probably at least nod to the cross-Essex jab - especially as you even started off with an apology! ;-)

Personally not fussed where he’s played before.
You're absolutely right @South Bank Hank, Welcome to the Zone @BarryBlue52, keep posting buddy.

Thanks for the information. That is a shame. Given Payne was originally from London, I thought Southend might have been an attractive prospect and he has a good National League goalscoring record.
Well, that’s the fella who squared up to fans at a match and also made inflammatory comments on Twitter to wind up Bristol Rovers fans. He’d have been climbing into the East Stand picking fights you’d think, after listening to our lot.

at 6 ft 2 and with nearly 300 games under his belt, he's exactly the kind of player we should be looking at. hope we've got someone else lined up who fits a similar profile

at 6 ft 2 and with nearly 300 games under his belt, he's exactly the kind of player we should be looking at. hope we've got someone else lined up who fits a similar profile

That’s probably what Grimsby supporters were thinking last season.

It's the 'I don't care who he's played for previously' attitude that has contributed to our downfall over the years. He'll need to spend at least five years here to match his spell at Dagenscum, so do we really want someone who has more affection for that lot than for us? I don't. That's all I'm saying.

It's the 'I don't care who he's played for previously' attitude that has contributed to our downfall over the years. He'll need to spend at least five years here to match his spell at Dagenscum, so do we really want someone who has more affection for that lot than for us? I don't. That's all I'm saying.
Oh, go on say some more, you know you want to...

Yeah , I certainly wouldn't play him against Dagenham as I think his loyalty will be divided , and mainly in their favour !
I guess Pep has this issue everytime Man City play Liverpool - does he play Sterling or not ?

Yeah , I certainly wouldn't play him against Dagenham as I think his loyalty will be divided , and mainly in their favour !
I guess Pep has this issue everytime Man City play Liverpool - does he play Sterling or not ?
I wouldn't have signed him at all. At Dagenham he would have been conditioned to hate Southend and that's something you can't unlearn. Who knows whether instinct would kick in against Dagenham and he'd unconsciously stick a leg out to divert a cross in, purely because that's what his brain is used to?

I wouldn't have signed him at all. At Dagenham he would have been conditioned to hate Southend and that's something you can't unlearn. Who knows whether instinct would kick in against Dagenham and he'd unconsciously stick a leg out to divert a cross in, purely because that's what his brain is used to?
Jesus ****ing Christ

Keep posting... you're hilarious. Or a bit mad. Not sure which it is yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back