• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

Some of us are unemployed and struggling but willing to try to get money together to support my team and can do with all the money I can especially when the club are trying to take back what's mine!
How much I was asking? Obviously you don’t have to say

How much I was asking? Obviously you don’t have to say
They're trying to take off the £89 we got back from 19/20 which was ours to use on last season's from this season's credit from last season so instead of £120 odd off this season coming they're saying about £40 odd!??

They're trying to take off the £89 we got back from 19/20 which was ours to use on last season's from this season's credit from last season so instead of £120 odd off this season coming they're saying about £40 odd!??
last year we had a credit against the price didnt we? So the 370 was reduced to what ever to was.

19/20
Refund -£89.00 from what I have seen written above

20/21
ST Cost £370.00 (what I think the ST cost although maybe different depending on stand)
Refund -£89.00 (from the previous season)
Payable £281.00 (what we paid)

If the refund for this season is based on the £370 price then the original refund is also being refunded as they have gone back to what you were originally meant to pay.

If the refund is on the £281 price the the refund isn’t included and therefore hasn’t been received.

Thats how i see things probably wrong but them i wa s never much cop with things like this lol

Last edited:
last year we had a credit against the price didnt we? So the 370 was reduced to what ever to was.

19/20
Refund -£89.00 from what I have seen written above

20/21
ST Cost £370.00 (what I think the ST cost although maybe different depending on stand)
Refund -£89.00 (from the previous season)
Payable £281.00 (what we paid)

If the refund for this season is based on the £370 price then the original refund is also being refunded as they have gone back to what you were originally meant to pay.

If the refund is on the £281 price the the refund isn’t included and therefore hasn’t been received.

Thats how i see things probably wrong but them i wa s never much cop with things like this lol
If you look at post 188, I have detailed how the refund of £127 is calculated and then take a look at post 466 where I have detailed why you should still get this same refund even if you took your 19/20 refund against your 20/21 season ticket.

If you look at post 188, I have detailed how the refund of £127 is calculated and then take a look at post 466 where I have detailed why you should still get this same refund even if you took your 19/20 refund against your 20/21 season ticket.
I have not stated what anyone is due as a refund, i was just saying if your refunded from the 370 then you are getting both refunds.

which i think you posts actually say but i wasnt trying to take your thunder

I have not stated what anyone is due as a refund, i was just saying if your refunded from the 370 then you are getting both refunds.

which i think you posts actually say but i wasnt trying to take your thunder
No worries, i'm just trying to help fellow shrimpers get their right refund if they want it.

There has been a lot of discussion on this thread so was just trying to sign-post people in the right direction :Smile:

Just looked at the Kings Lynn website - they charging £420 for a seated season ticket - or £380 for standing. Makes our £295 look a bargain.

Sadly recently Southend United fans appear to want to moan about our club at every opportunity possible.... Personally I be happy to sit with 2500 fans supporting the club 100% than 5000 moaning about the players 24/7

Sadly recently Southend United fans appear to want to moan about our club at every opportunity possible.... Personally I be happy to sit with 2500 fans supporting the club 100% than 5000 moaning about the players 24/7

All clubs fans moan about the players at certain times, even the likes of Chelsea, utd and man City etc.

I'd rather see the place packed out and finances rebalanced.

Supporting the club you love that’s what it is all about
It should absolutely be this. I am as disappointed we are in the NL as anyone having supported the club nye on 50 years. But I look for the positives, and frankly if all I did was come on here and moan about absolutely everything, criticise the players, the manager, the signings and everything else, then if it's that persistent and predictable it also becomes boring. That's not to say I'm not prone to a spot of the Victors on occasion..

Supporting the club you love that’s what it is all about

As we all do. But there is only so many abject and frankly dissapointing matches you can take. The last 3 seasons have been some of the worst and quite frankly embarrassing performances I've seen in nearly 30 years.

Even under Alvin Martin the players were just journeyman.

We have had players earning very good money and having the skill but lacking effort. I will never be vocal in supporting such blatant apathy.

You put on the shirt and give 100% and you will get nothing but support, win lose or draw. Anything less and people are entitled to make their feelings known.

Back