• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

Ticket Office to reopen on Thursday and just short of 2000 ST sold.Be interested to know with nearly a month before the season starts now many will be sold before kick off

Ticket Office to reopen on Thursday and just short of 2000 ST sold.Be interested to know with nearly a month before the season starts now many will be sold before kick off

We should be aiming at 3500+

I know a few who will be getting one but haven't done so yet.

I think there are also a good few who are waiting to see what matchday prices are like before deciding.

Anything over 3000 Season Ticket holder this year would be fantastic

and good news the Ticket Office re-opens tomorrow ...... hopefully they will be busy

S
Back to next season, anyone have any insight as to when the new season cards will start popping through our letter boxes? First home friendly is 23rd July so I demand the opportunity to find that my new card doesn't work at the turnstile.
Season cards don't include friendlies do they?

S

Season cards don't include friendlies do they?
If you donated the money you were entitled to claim back from last season I think the 3 home friendlies were free admission with season ticket renewal

Also meant to get an exclusive shirt, nobody has asked what size I want, so can’t see that happening for a while.

If you donated the money you were entitled to claim back from last season I think the 3 home friendlies were free admission with season ticket renewal

Oh yeah totally get that, but you aren't gonna use your actual season card for that.

Support the club get a season ticket ??
Pointless, lockout odds on now Boris is just manoeuvring yet another u turn. 295 to Ron waste of time , he’s had enough support over the years……free on the app home and away much better choice in this climate…..empty stadiums back by September!

Pointless, lockout odds on now Boris is just manoeuvring yet another u turn. 295 to Ron waste of time , he’s had enough support over the years……free on the app home and away much better choice in this climate…..empty stadiums back by September!
Oh shut up ?

Christmas with you must be a blast, Bah humbug

I doubt you will be able to watch on TV next season.

Was easy enough in the EFL but non league is a different.

Back