• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Club shop closes on the 24th for a week, was in there Friday getting my Southend tickets, they said 2nd to me as it ties in for when macron can start taking pre orders. Would be strange to release it then not be able to take pre orders for a week I think but you could be right I guess. Doesn’t overly bother me as I think too much is made of it anyway

defo not expecting Southend to wear it Friday against West Ham
Didn’t they announce it last season and then start taking pre orders later on?

The announced the hummel deal, the released the kit when you could pre order i think. That was a while ago so my memory may be off, i am getting old lol
Was revealed on 31st July and available to pre order form 10th August, just checked on the website.

hopefully the Sam but that could have been because we did the deal late. Like i say i know some want it out asap so thats good for them if the same as last year

Best template kits.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210717-071105_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210717-071105_Chrome.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20210717-071228_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210717-071228_Chrome.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20210714-193636_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210714-193636_Chrome.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Screenshot_20210714-193303_Chrome.jpg