• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

That probably explain why they signed new players on big wages, especially they left Ipswich, that they put their price up, they would be in big trouble unless they get 5k to break even.

I think Southend have to be commended on our pricing.

1626868110457.png

Granted we are now non-league but compared to other teams in our league (and compared to Colchester) we are very attractively priced for some hopefully decent games of football.

Add to our pricing the free season tickets to the under 8s and the cheap price for Junior (whats that price? about the price of the latest FIFA game on XBOX or PS4??)

I'd would imagine that Colchester have some cheaper season tickets available in other parts of the stadium as that is very expensive for league 2

I'd would imagine that Colchester have some cheaper season tickets available in other parts of the stadium as that is very expensive for league 2
They may do yes, the same is our prices on the post above yours is our maximum prices and are different depending on the stand you buy in

They may do yes, the same is our prices on the post above yours is our maximum prices and are different depending on the stand you buy in
I agree our prices and deals etc are good this season.I was expecting to pay about £350 for my season ticket

I thought all stands were the same price for a few years now ?
Not what I have heard, west and south cheaper than the east Was what i was told by the ticket office and friends who bought an ST in other stands

EDITED as i typed what i was saying badly - apologies

Last edited:
Back