• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just realised, Macron have been loyal kit suppliers to Col Ewe since 2016. What if their decision to supply our kits is a ploy to harm us further? They might put itching powder in ghe fabric of the match worn shirts or something? How can we be so gullible?

I'll stop short of saying Macron are secret agents plotting against us... but they're secret agents plotting against us!

15th August the kits will be on sale

Assumably the kit will be announced soon then?

You can pre-order them on the 2nd August for collection at MTBD on 15th August.

Not sure if 2nd August will be the day that the kit is announced on whether it’ll be previewed earlier.

I've seen meet the blues day mentioned a few times on this thread. Either I live under a rock or I've not heard a single thing about it anywhere?

I've seen meet the blues day mentioned a few times on this thread. Either I live under a rock or I've not heard a single thing about it anywhere?

Check the website and social media feeds.

The date was also given when it was announced Macron was our new kit manufacturer also.

Back