• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

Club said tonight that 2500 odd now sold and two more winners to be announced.

I can't say that tonight's massacre will help too much.

It would appear that there has been a decent uptake despite the division and the dross that has been served up.

If you are still sitting on the fence and have a certain area that you like to sit i.e the W block, you may be to late.

Looked on the website today and there are literally about 10 tickets left for W. So assume that W block will be season cards only all season.

The east is probably about 75% sold.

Reasonable availability elsewhere, with the south lower being the most empty.

I would think that there will be another surge in the coming days as people receive their monthly pay checks.

It would appear that there has been a decent uptake despite the division and the dross that has been served up.

If you are still sitting on the fence and have a certain area that you like to sit i.e the W block, you may be to late.

Looked on the website today and there are literally about 10 tickets left for W. So assume that W block will be season cards only all season.

The east is probably about 75% sold.

Reasonable availability elsewhere, with the south lower being the most empty.

I would think that there will be another surge in the coming days as people receive their monthly pay checks.
Dont forget that former season ticket seats will still be blanked out, even if season ticket holder from last season has not taken up the renew option so a little false picture at present.

Lazy I know, but does anyone know if the club shop will be open on Thursday? I’ve tweeted the club, sent an email and had no reply. Wondered if with the club shop having its renovation work whether that affected the ticket office and being able to physically go in.

Dont forget that former season ticket seats will still be blanked out, even if season ticket holder from last season has not taken up the renew option so a little false picture at present.

True. Most will renew. Even if it is begrudgingly.

When do season cards that are reserved go on sale?

Lazy I know, but does anyone know if the club shop will be open on Thursday? I’ve tweeted the club, sent an email and had no reply. Wondered if with the club shop having its renovation work whether that affected the ticket office and being able to physically go in.
Ricey the shop is shut now till the 2nd of August i believe to allow Macron to do their stuff in there

Last edited:
"We are extending the deadline of reserving 2019/20 season card holders’ seats until 6pm Wednesday 4 August."

Fair enough. I have two mates who wamted a season card next to me but haven't got much chance at the moment

And they still do to local youth football teams and schools
So if this continues this season, it will be interesting to gauge the numbers?. As in theory, interest in attending & watching non league sides, a lot less appealing that watching league teams?.
Obviously if we hit the ground running, & are in the top 4, that's a lot more appealing!.

I renewed my season ticket online Sunday just gone, payment has been taken according to my credit card account however i have not received a confirmation email despite a green box with a reference number telling me i would when i completed the transaction. I normally renew in person but not this year. Anyone else had this issue? i just hope its not a **** up and don't lose my reserved seat. Obviously i will call them but haven't had a chance yet and they are closed for the day

Back