• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know when the shirts are available in the club shop, or even if the club shop is open yet?
Club shop closed today until the 2nd i think. They are available for pre order online (not sure if you can pre order in the shop when it re opens), and you can pick up at the meet the blues day or from the shop after that date. So my assumption is that they will be available to buy in store after the meet the blues day

Club shop closed today until the 2nd i think. They are available for pre order online (not sure if you can pre order in the shop when it re opens), and you can pick up at the meet the blues day or from the shop after that date. So my assumption is that they will be available to buy in store after the meet the blues day
When is the meet the blues day please?

Ur incorrect considering the club had to pick a template due to lack of time for bespoke. I think, it's the best option out the templates. U talk some rubbish at time. Without, looking at the bigger picture.
Obviously you have no concept of what fashion is fella and what looks good and what doesn't if you're deluded enough to think you will get a bespoke designanytime soon your dreaming

Obviously you have no concept of what fashion is fella and what looks good and what doesn't if you're deluded enough to think you will get a bespoke designanytime soon your dreaming
Want a bet? I bet you £100 that thr 3rd kit will be bespoke. Put ur money where ur mouth is fella!

I really like it.

Why so much negativity, and especially on the badge? Think the different shade of blue makes it stand out more.

I bet the same people on here moaning about the kit were more than happy to buy the woeful silver LDV final kit when it came out.

Things must be half decent at the moment is all that you can moan about is the shirt and the badge.

It's a yes from me, and I look forward to seeing the away one.

I really like it.

Why so much negativity, and especially on the badge? Think the different shade of blue makes it stand out more.

I bet the same people on here moaning about the kit were more than happy to buy the woeful silver LDV final kit when it came out.

Things must be half decent at the moment is all that you can moan about is the shirt and the badge.

It's a yes from me, and I look forward to seeing the away one.

It's not the shade of blue that's the problem, it's the terrible quality of the embroidery that is the problem.

Hopefully this is sorted before the kit launches

Really not sure about the shirt. By itself it looks a bit 'meh', but in action match shots it looks better (apart from the badge, so let's hope that is addressed).

What I did notice was that we played in dark blue shorts and socks as well. If this is the confirmed home combo for the season, I quite like it. Looks smart.
While I’m not a fan of the zig zags, I actually think we missed a trick by not doubling down on matching socks. Two wrongs might almost have made a right.

I’d follow that gibbo has a good contact he knows…..
Not doubting anyone just seems very odd to me, why the 3rd kit could it have not been the second?

The way it goes if i am not mistaken is it is a usually new first kit every year, new 2nd every year which becomes next seasons third kit and then the third kit is binned off

if we are going to use the third as the following seasons first then thats just doesnt sound right, does it?

Last edited:
Not doubting anyone just seems very odd to me, why the 3rd kit could it have not been the second?

The way it goes if i am not mistaken is it is a usually new first kit every year, new 2nd every year which becomes next seasons third kit and then the third kit is binned off

if we are going to use the third as the following seasons first then thats just doesnt sound right, does it?
We could keep the third kit next season as a third kit, and have bespoke home and away next season ?

I'd be more than happy with that

We could keep the third kit next season as a third kit, and have bespoke home and away next season ?

I'd be more than happy with that
Thats possible, my comment was that the usual process for most teams is the away becomes the third, and the 3rd doesnt become the home.

Still also unusual to have a bespoke 3rd kit for lower league teams that is just a template usually. Looking forward to seeing it now

We have to manage to keep the kit supplier for more than a year first but there will be three kits again next year too as it's a way to make money.

We have to manage to keep the kit supplier for more than a year first but there will be three kits again next year too as it's a way to make money.
I know that, thats why the first and second kits change each year. I am just surprised the 3rd kit (which is usually a template for lower league clubs) is bespoke. I am happy it is and am looking forward to seeing it

Back