• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Dartford v Southend United, Saturday 31 July @ 15:00

Any news on what team is likely to play? I might well rock up as I have a mate living in Dartford and a good chance to catch up.

It’s a short journey for me so I’m definitely going to be dropping by for my first game so since March last year!

I have a feeling the last time I went there was to see Luggy with his band of newcomers. I only recognised Grant amongst all of our players.
Will be there Saturday.
Last time we played them Bilel was on trial. He came on as a sub, instantly went up for a header, smashed his skull apart and went off. The rest of his career with us wasn't as eventful though :Smile2:

I am going. Combining the game with going to see an old workmate who lives ten minutes round the corner from the Dartford ground.

This was Luggy's 2nd season I thought, Lenny was on trial and scored a worldy as right back, from just inside our half. One of three similar ones he got in pre-season that year.

Was he? Never heard that one before.

Yes he was, had several photos taken with supporters. Had a mate playing for Dartford at the time.

We're hoping to go to this, it's a fantastic little ground and easy enough to get to.

I'm sure I've been to Dartford before many years ago but Maidstone were the home team and turned us over 3 - 0 on a beach.

Back