• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question How big is FF going to be?

So with this recent fossetts website that has gone up does how long realistically until the council will look to approve it?

Thank you.

"The first homes will be available to rent from 2023".

We shall see. ?

I can't see how that's possible unless they get planning permission very soon and then build them and the stadium simultaneously.

Here's a question for the next liaison meeting: who is bearing the costs to date? Is it Ron and his son who stand to make millions or SUFC who stand to get a new stadium paying more rent to Ron who is going to make millions?

I can't see how that's possible unless they get planning permission very soon and then build them and the stadium simultaneously.

Here's a question for the next liaison meeting: who is bearing the costs to date? Is it Ron and his son who stand to make millions or SUFC who stand to get a new stadium paying more rent to Ron who is going to make millions?
Someone else please correct me if I’m wrong but I’m one of the zoom meetings Ron said that rent would exist but as is the current arrangement it is not taken. He talked about rent being tiered dependent on which division that we were in however claimed the rent would not be taken. It was something like that

Someone else please correct me if I’m wrong but I’m one of the zoom meetings Ron said that rent would exist but as is the current arrangement it is not taken. He talked about rent being tiered dependent on which division that we were in however claimed the rent would not be taken. It was something like that

The rent might not be paid but it will be accrued as a creditor on the balance sheet, meaning that if anyone in the future wants to buy the club they have a choice between paying Ron off or paying Ron off later, because you can be 100% sure that he'll expect any new owner to pay him.

The rent might not be paid but it will be accrued as a creditor on the balance sheet, meaning that if anyone in the future wants to buy the club they have a choice between paying Ron off or paying Ron off later, because you can be 100% sure that he'll expect any new owner to pay him.
Completely agree

Back