• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The official 21/22 Division 5 thread

Notts County making a move and have signed striker Kairo Mitchell from Chesterfield for an undisclosed fee.

The 23-year-old, who has agreed a two-year contract, scored eight goals in 28 National League appearances last season for the Spireites and previous club King's Lynn.

Bromley have signed ex-Watford winger Harry Forster, 21, who ended last season on loan at the club, and 23-year-old centre-forward George Alexander, formerly of Millwall.

I'm not sure how much I care about who Wrexham sign? Why is this thread in the shrimpers chit-chat?

I'm not sure how much I care about who Wrexham sign? Why is this thread in the shrimpers chit-chat?
Probably because the originating poster didn't know where to put it otherwise. It probably sits better in the General Football Forum and there it shall go I think.

Woking have agreed a deal to sign winger Jordan Maguire-Drew on loan until the end of the season from Leyton Orient.
Maguire-Drew spent the second half of last season on loan at Crawley Town where he scored once in 17 appearances.

was with Wrexham a couple of seasons ago, on loan from Brighton I think.

Eastleigh has signed centre-back Christian Maghoma from League One Gillingham on loan until January. Decent signing that.

Can’t wait for Wrexham to finish mid table this season. If you care to take a look, check out the BBC national league page.. every story involves Wrexham, including an in-depth season preview on them.

It’s easy to forget there is another 22 teams in the league.
Agree it’s a bit of a circus, but that was nothing to do with the powers that be at the club

The fans are back - but I don’t know where!

Aldershot v Chesterfield 2393
Barnet v Notts County 2067
Halifax v Maidenhead 1547
Kings Lynn v Southend 2683
Solihull Moors v Wrexham 2196
Stockport v Dagenham and Redbridge 5265
Torquay v Altrincham 2599
Wealdstone v Woking 1405
Weymouth v Boreham Wood 1195

Pretty poor.

Back