• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Outstanding Branding.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Our very good friends at Outstanding Branding have just won a tender to supply AMAZON of all people with their promotional merchandise..

"We only went and bloody won it!!!!
Yes those Amazon selfies weren't just me picking up my orders. This is a huge WIN for #teamOB and we are incredibly proud of the team and our supply partners who played a pivotal role. #Winning #GameChanger

Well done to Andy Thorne and all of the team at OB..

Of course they put their success down to sponsoring us on The Zone :dim:

Oooer, that's got to be a biggie, especially as they're adverse to paying taxes (Amazon).....:whistling:

Where is Andy these days? Haven't seen him post for years. He was always an excellent contributor

Where is Andy these days? Haven't seen him post for years. He was always an excellent contributor

I speak to him all the time, He is sorting out OB since covid, settling in with his new partner and has various things on his plate atm.

Lol, the North Bank is anything BUT "Outstanding", but fair play to Andy and OB for their continued support of the Club. There's also an ad for the Teddy Hewett Foundation on the stand so not sure if that is also down to Andy. Top bloke.

In the facebook feed Andy is saying that part of discussion around sponsorship includes discussion about home fans potential moving back to the north bank

With away supporters prohibited it is natural that all parts of the ground should be used for social distancing the home fans. I understand that the club already plans in place for this.

I was so sorry to hear of the demise of OB over recent months. They have started up again but sadly during the pandemic they suffered terribly and had to close the original company.

My heart goes out to Andy who was a close friend and Sarah who put so many years of their lives into that company to grow it from nothing only to see it fall through things totally out of their control.

It was sad that their company name was no longer about the ground on Saturday as they have supported the club and the Zone in so many ways over the years.

Lets hope they spring back from this and we see them about again in due course.
x

Our very good friends at Outstanding Branding have just won a tender to supply AMAZON of all people with their promotional merchandise..

"We only went and bloody won it!!!!
Yes those Amazon selfies weren't just me picking up my orders. This is a huge WIN for
#teamOB and we are incredibly proud of the team and our supply partners who played a pivotal role. #Winning #GameChanger

Well done to Andy Thorne and all of the team at OB..

Of course they put their success down to sponsoring us on The Zone :dim:
Is that the Andy that lived in Winsford Gardens when he was a young lad ?????

I was so sorry to hear of the demise of OB over recent months. They have started up again but sadly during the pandemic they suffered terribly and had to close the original company.

My heart goes out to Andy who was a close friend and Sarah who put so many years of their lives into that company to grow it from nothing only to see it fall through things totally out of their control.

It was sad that their company name was no longer about the ground on Saturday as they have supported the club and the Zone in so many ways over the years.

Lets hope they spring back from this and we see them about again in due course.
x
Yes, absolutely gutted for them - they did so much for so many of us, sponsoring a lot of Trust and Junior Blues stuff as well as here on the Zone.

Even more galling when, as I understand it, they turned down a sizeable offer for the company just before the pandemic hit.

Back