• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket Office Blues

Tangled up in Blue

Certified Senior Citizen⭐
I re-registered my details for SUFC's online ticketing service (presumably this was necessary because of covid related problems).Anyway it's been 2 years since I was last able to use the service.The upshot is that although I've had an email from SUFC confirming that my details have been registerd. including a fan number,I still can't book any tickets for games using the online ticketing service.Needless to say the emails I've sent about this to SUFC haven't been answered (so far).It is of course impossible to reach anyone at the ticket office by phone since it's always engaged.Anyone would have thought we're not in the business of selling tickets for football games. :Angry:

I re-registered my details for SUFC's online ticketing service (presumably this was necessary because of covid related problems).Anyway it's been 2 years since I was last able to use the service.The upshot is that although I've had an email from SUFC confirming that my details have been registerd. including a fan number,I still can't book any tickets for games using the online ticketing service.Needless to say the emails I've sent about this to SUFC haven't been answered (so far).It is of course impossible to reach anyone at the ticket office by phone since it's always engaged.Anyone would have thought we're not in the business of selling tickets for football games. :Angry:
You are better off sending a Carrier Pigeon from Catalonia than attempting to email or ring the club mate. Will be far quicker.

I had trouble logging in again when I bought a Wrexham ticket.

It didn‘t like my email address but I got in using the 5 digit customer number and password.

Have you tried that?

I had trouble logging in again when I bought a Wrexham ticket.

It didn‘t like my email address but I got in using the 5 digit customer number and password.

Have you tried that?

I've tried it both ways Andrew but thanks for your input.FWIW They give me the 5 digit customer number +password automatically +then tell me they have a problem in retreiving my details plus to try again later. :Angry:

Expect a big queue at the ticket office for all the season ticket holders collect their lanyards and season ticket wallets

I bought my season ticket last week but it hasn't arrived yet.

So I phoned the ticket office this morning (got through in a couple of minutes) and was told a paper ticket would be ready for Collection in the WEST STAND Ticket office.

It was only by pure chance that I saw the heading of this thread.

So I phoned again (got through again in a couple of minutes) and was told sorry yes collection from the NORTH EAST corner.

So thanks for this thread but I think it needs to be remembered that a lot of people who attend are elderly and to walk from Shakespeare Drive to the North East corner and BACK for many may be very difficult.

Can’t imagine there being a huge amount of walk ups tonight through a combination of the weather, Champions League, the number of season cards sold and our form.

Not opening the West Stand ticket office for games with little demand is probably the type of cost-cutting that we will need in non-league.

Can’t imagine there being a huge amount of walk ups tonight through a combination of the weather, Champions League, the number of season cards sold and our form.

Not opening the West Stand ticket office for games with little demand is probably the type of cost-cutting that we will need in non-league.
Why not go the whole hog and just shut the West permanently in preparation for the new ground feeling when completed in 2035?

Back