• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Post-Match Thread and Ratings Southend United 2-3 Aldershot Town

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
The Magic continues as the mighty Aldershot Town who have not won a game all season inflict our latest defeat. ?

Over to you.

Who’s looking forward to a 5 hour + journey on Saturday then …

I question my own sanity of waking up at 2.45am to listen to this. I don’t know what’s more depressing, the result, being tired or listening to Paul Clark who is clearly as depressed as we are. No point going back to bed. It’s 4.40 I am usually up around 5.15

442 don’t work then?
Most of em ****
Coulson a little more ****
Arnold a little less ****
Bridge and Walsh slight better than ****.
Walsh might as well start

As i mentioned on another thread we no longer support a team, we are supporting an empty shell of a team that is only in place to benefit one man and one man only and I think its time he admitted that he can't deliver on the new stadium. Feck it give him roots Hall to build his lego empire and give us back our club and let's start again

The club is broken, it's not the players they've all been changed, as have the manager and the coaching team.

A fish rots from the head, we are in this position due to Ron Martin, it's time for him to be held to account
Sing a new song. RM does not make those players perform so badly. It's the players. Maybe five are ok but the rest are way, way off the pace and will not cut it anymore. Recruitment issues yet again. Try pointing a finger at TL, RD and PB. They are the culprits!

Back