• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Transfer Rumours Thread (Potential New Signings)

There are another two to go with Wright, and the potential loan striker too.

I was told to expect one, maybe even two before we were next in action.
Unfortunately we are in overdrive making up names, pretending its them, and having a meltdown on that basis..so the sooner the better :-)

Couldn't make it up.....it's the Dad's Army supply line that is your problem Brown

On the books, Dalby, most people like him....Murphy, he's done it with service at other clubs, Akinola has got 15 with a supply and he's on the books! Ronaldo would struggle in a captain clueless Brown team....it is service they need man....we are slow in midfield and Will Atkinson is about the worst signing in the history of earth.........Stick OBL in the dugout now!

Couldn't make it up.....it's the Dad's Army supply line that is your problem Brown

On the books, Dalby, most people like him....Murphy, he's done it with service at other clubs, Akinola has got 15 with a supply and he's on the books! Ronaldo would struggle in a captain clueless Brown team....it is service they need man....we are slow in midfield and Will Atkinson is about the worst signing in the history of earth.........Stick OBL in the dugout now!
....this has confirmed it...i seriously want us to keep losing till this joke of a manager gets back to tending his garden in the Cotswolds. And if Martin lets him sign another striker with 3/4 perfectly good ones for this League already on our books then it confirms that he ain't got a football eye either!

Im genuinely struggling to understand how he cant see that we need a winger and cm with pace and flair. We do not need another striker right now.

Im genuinely struggling to understand how he cant see that we need a winger and cm with pace and flair. We do not need another striker right now.
Agree mate. We’ve actually got two decent strikers in Murphy and Dalby. It’s the fact they barely get a sniff all game because of our weak as **** midfield that’s the problem. Another striker won’t change that.

Let’s be honest what decent player would really want to sign for Southend United!
we are certainly not an attractive club considering all what has gone over the last few years and our current form has a lot to be desired.
I am also certain that many of the ‘Parent Clubs’ would like their player to go to alternative ones also.

Agree mate. We’ve actually got two decent strikers in Murphy and Dalby. It’s the fact they barely get a sniff all game because of our weak as **** midfield that’s the problem. Another striker won’t change that.
Whilst I agree, our strikers have been bullied many times by the center halves already this season. Neither of them win their aerial duels often and that's exactly what we need to get up the pitch.

I think we've got into a habit of saying they are a partnership simply because we have no one else of note. I honestly think it's either/or, when it comes to them. Alongside a big strong number nine who can win his headers.

Back