• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Daggers away details..

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐

Anyone know how many points I would have accumulated if I did King's Lynn and Torquay away? I could call the ticket office etc but I'm sure those in the know will know

Anyone know how many points I would have accumulated if I did King's Lynn and Torquay away? I could call the ticket office etc but I'm sure those in the know will know
You can check by logging into your ticket account

Instructions are here https://www.southendunited.co.uk/siteassets/202122/news/september/away-points-guide.pdf

So what about fans who can't afford to shell out the £££ every week travelling? Hopefully there will be tickets left but not holding out hope.

Unfortunately join the queue. If your not part of the away ticket scheme I can see it’s very unlikely you will get a ticket

supposed to be flying out to Spain for a weeks holiday starting on this day

two jabs and a booster booked and ready to go

if I do end up going then it will be in the home end for me

I am a little confused with these “loyalty points”
As ST holder am I not entitled to get my tickets on the first day of sale?

I am a little confused with these “loyalty points”
As ST holder am I not entitled to get my tickets on the first day of sale?
No, we have more season card holders than tickets available. Being a season card holder gets you 100 points you then you get additional points for each away game you do ( with more points for the longer journeys than the shorter ones).

Unfortunately the Loyalty scheme is a useless waste of time. Being a season ticket holder does not guarantee you anything, going to the away game does not guarantee you anything. Should be first come first served has the largest game is a load of rubbish and completely out of touch.

Back