• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Daggers away details..

Just a reminder that tickets went on general sale half an hour ago. There is 'Very Good Availability' (not surprising when the venue listed on-line was Roots Hall!). I only had to wait on the phone for three minutes and an obliging young man had me processed in no time. Good stuff.

It's a shame as a couple of weeks ago I would be going to this game without a doubt. Unfortunately as it stands, I can't keep parting with my money to watch what we're being served up. Things COULD look very different soon with a new manager etc but as it stands I'm not parting with my money. It's a sad state of affairs as I've never thought this way until recently.

would love to go...….but I will be on the plane heading to Spain for a nice sunny holiday with the family

but getting back in to the UK is almost as mind destroying as our on line ticket system

IIRC we last played them there 10 yrs ago, Kevin Maher was their captain.
And Anthony Straker was our left back but got horrid racist abuse from a vocal minority of our younger fans who had gone in the standing area by the corner alongside the pitch.
I think we won but other than talking to Kev it wasn't a good experience.
Strakes would have one very good game in three, and two not so good.
Having witnessed the oiks it was no surprise he decided to take a better offer and move north to York City and then oblivion; how many of our better players will be getting their agents active at the moment?

Wasn't this one of the games people said it would be a nightmare to get tickets for, that you'd need the points for? Loads left and it's just up the A13. Warning signs? Or are people just waiting for the new manager announcement..

Wasn't this one of the games people said it would be a nightmare to get tickets for, that you'd need the points for? Loads left and it's just up the A13. Warning signs? Or are people just waiting for the new manager announcement..
Yes I would of thought a decent victory over Chertsey, coupled with a morale boosting manager announcement early next week and the rest of those will sell. It's clear though that many are starting to vote with their feet. This needs to be addressed and rectified asap, or we will be breaking attendance records for the wrong reasons on the regular.

Back