• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Getting tickets

Shrimper

Life President
I might be missing something but I'm trying to buy three tickets for the Dagenham game. Two of us are season ticket holders, one isn't. They should be on general sale right now but it won't let me buy the extra 1. Says they have to be a season ticket holder?

Am I missing something or is the system crap?

I've completely given up with the ticket system. Having always had a ST I've never really used it before but every time I try and buy anything it keeps saying I've not filled in something or some of my details are incorrect when they're not. Total pile of crap website.

When I got tickets for Kings Lynn via their website, it couldn't of been any easier. If they can do, I don't see why we can't make it easy.

As I said before general sale means general sale, not ****ing about getting ****y fan numbers and other bollocks together. JUST SELL US ****ING TICKETS YOU PRICKS.

I might be missing something but I'm trying to buy three tickets for the Dagenham game. Two of us are season ticket holders, one isn't. They should be on general sale right now but it won't let me buy the extra 1. Says they have to be a season ticket holder?

Am I missing something or is the system crap?
would only let me have 1 online so I phoned up and was done within 10 mins

Just rang ticket office 4 daggers tickets all sorted in 5 minutes.Tried online but wasn't possible this time

I’ve not gone to one game home or away yet, but when I want to go I’ll just reserve my ticket via the groundsman, home or away:Clap:

Just rang ticket office 4 daggers tickets all sorted in 5 minutes.Tried online but wasn't possible this time
Again, Tia - ridiculous!
What's the point of having an online system when it doesn't work?
Of all the things that need to be smooth in our beleaguered club, it's getting bums on seats.
Whoever runs the ticketing operation needs a telling interview with the CEO (assuming TL can be arsed!)

Again, Tia - ridiculous!
What's the point of having an online system when it doesn't work?
Of all the things that need to be smooth in our beleaguered club, it's getting bums on seats.
Whoever runs the ticketing operation needs a telling interview with the CEO (assuming TL can be arsed!)
Yeah its crazy that online ticketing was made difficult for this game.We need all the fans we can get

Back