• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ron in court.

Interesting that the newspaper report shown earlier on this thread refers to over £5m NOT paid to HMRC in VAT on 2 land deals sold to REDROW , Housebuilder in the past 5 years, not earlier in Cheltenham

The first land sale is referenced as being in Essex in 2016 , and VAT owed of £950k, the latter just 2 year's ago in Cheltenham, where it is alleged £4.485m was not paid in VAT that should have been
If its going through as fraud, could it be that RM did not charge VAT . as opposed to not just paying it on (lik he does at SUFC) . Which may mean its a tax avoidance "idea" which has turned into evasion....(Cayman island companies anyone ?)

If its going through as fraud, could it be that RM did not charge VAT . as opposed to not just paying it on (lik he does at SUFC) . Which may mean its a tax avoidance "idea" which has turned into evasion....(Cayman island companies anyone ?)
Yes good point, Hadn't thought of it that way round, could well be, we await with interest

Redrow to RM to court on the leckhampton (Cheltenham site) some years ago https://www.casemine.com/judgement/uk/5a8ff76460d03e7f57eac0f1

It also references Tewkesbury 2006 , which would tie back into the previous arrest and raid on Roots hall

If its MD Leckhampton , GK resigned 23 February 2018

They turned over 20M in 2017 and nothing in 2018

GK resigned from MD (Cheltenham) on 11 July 2017

They did nothing in 2017/2018 according to the account (nothing published on either since 2018 year published 2019)

MD Leckhampton owned land on Church road Leckhampton in 2014 (this is the land Redrow are now building the Brizen park development on

Bot MD and RHL were borrowing money from MD Leckhampton

This kind of case would one not be hidden from the local press .And two i very much doubt the council would have approved the stadium plans in the light of this .Your not telling me in the light of todays media grape vine .And the major press a case of this nature would have come out much sooner than now .

If the applicant has any outstanding criminal trials is not a planning matter - would have no consequence on yesterdays decision

Redrow to RM to court on the leckhampton (Cheltenham site) some years ago https://www.casemine.com/judgement/uk/5a8ff76460d03e7f57eac0f1

It also references Tewkesbury 2006 , which would tie back into the previous arrest and raid on Roots hall

If its MD Leckhampton , GK resigned 23 February 2018

They turned over 20M in 2017 and nothing in 2018

GK resigned from MD (Cheltenham) on 11 July 2017

They did nothing in 2017/2018 according to the account (nothing published on either since 2018 year published 2019)

MD Leckhampton owned land on Church road Leckhampton in 2014 (this is the land Redrow are now building the Brizen park development on

Bot MD and RHL were borrowing money from MD Leckhampton

If MD(L) were borrowing against the land , and then loaning the funds to MD, RHL etc . When they sold it they would have paid the loan off , and the chain of loans to group companies would have gone from the books. If this case relates to a sale around 2018/2019 that may explain the 6M write back in the SUFC accounts around that time

It's something to do with a newspaper correspondent from over 100 years ago who used to go to a town or city and a description was printed in the newspaper. To win the money you had to go up to him and say "You are X and I claim my £5".

Someone on here must know more than I do!

It's something to do with a newspaper correspondent from over 100 years ago who used to go to a town or city and a description was printed in the newspaper. To win the money you had to go up to him and say "You are X and I claim my £5".

Someone on here must know more than I do!
It was something the Daily Mail did in the '70's. It was announced in the paper that he would be on a certain seafront on a particular day with a description of him which involved him having a copy of said rag under his arm.
You had to go up to him and utter the line, 'You are the Daily Mail mystery man and I claim my £5'.

The case relates to a £920,000 tax bill in 2016 and three years later an amount for £4.485 million, in relation to the Cheltenham project.So there you go Ron apologists.Not guilty until proven otherwise.
Where are the Ron apologists? Don't see any posts on here worthy of title.

Back