• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

There are certainly no problems in Eastern Europe with the supply chain and there won't be because there is no shortage of drivers. These are self inflicted wounds in the UK which were easily foreseen except by the most blinkered Europhobes.
Oh God another expat trying to justify their move abroad,honestly i wish you all the best but please respect the democratic vote of this nation and move on.

Oh God another expat trying to justify their move abroad,honestly i wish you all the best but please respect the democratic vote of this nation and move on.
I can assure you no personal perspective on my part, just statement of fact. Consequences of Brexit were obvious from the start, a democratic decision (sort of), the consequences of which the British public will become aware of and will have to live with for the foreseeable future. Once you leave a club, you no longer can expect to enjoy the benefits of membership.

Neighbour of mine initially went to local dentist for root canal treatment ( which they didn't do, as they couldn't 'locate' one of her roots! ), & she also needed an implant next to that tooth.
She was quoted £3,800 to have all treatment done, don't know if this was going private?.
Anyway she's just returned from Spain, where she owns a holiday Flat, & knew a local dentist in the town. He sorted everything out, which cost her 1,020 Euros!.

Unfortunately there's no free dental treatment in Spain (most people have a mutua or private health insurance) but sounds like your neighbour got a good deal in a country where an implant can cost around 1,000 euros.

Goalkeepers that collect the ball then dive like a salmon, lie there at full length for ten seconds looking around before they get up.

My house was egged last night exactly one year after the last attack.

I ran outside to see two kids jumping into a car which sped off.

I recognised the vehicle and got the numberplate. Turns out it is an ex-friend of my wife and they fell out about three years ago.

What sort of person holds a grudge like this and then involves their kids?

Last edited:
Fireworks going off yet again - should be organised displays only. People sending pounds and pounds up into the sky just to impress whilst other people are starving. That's before I even mention the effect on wildlife and pets - rant over.

. That's before I even mention the effect on wildlife and pets - rant over.
We feed our resident Fox's & Badger's nightly, they are nervous & 'skittish' on a normal night!. So won't be laying their food trail till later tonight, I'm sure they will eventually appear, as they know where the food scource is!.

We feed our resident Fox's & Badger's nightly, they are nervous & 'skittish' on a normal night!. So won't be laying their food trail till later tonight, I'm sure they will eventually appear, as they know where the food scource is!.

Always good to see a fellow wildlife feeder.

I’m sure the poxy fireworks won’t stop my foxes from coming round for their nightly tin of dog food & biscuits.

Fireworks going off yet again - should be organised displays only. People sending pounds and pounds up into the sky just to impress whilst other people are starving. That's before I even mention the effect on wildlife and pets - rant over.

Been saying this for years. Licensed and regulated displays should be the way forward.

Back