• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we likely to see any new signings before Friday? We need to make sure we pull away from the bottom 3 as soon as we can otherwise we'll be in a 4 team dogfight with only 1 team staying up

Hi Guys

1. Recruitment is in hand.
2. Areas of improvement have been identified from day 1.
3. Those areas are being worked on by an A class network.
4. Professionals are now at the club.

The support yesterday was awesome, thank you ??

Stan ??
We all knew this was the case, just ignore the trolls, they are just saddo's that have no life

Are we likely to see any new signings before Friday? We need to make sure we pull away from the bottom 3 as soon as we can otherwise we'll be in a 4 team dogfight with only 1 team staying up

Grimsby have lost their last 3, but I reckon it'll take more than a new signing to get a result there.

Maidenhead and Altrincham games I reckon are the ones to focus on.

Is it possible that fans who ask questions or see things differently can stop being labelled 'saddo's' and 'trolls'? Is there a party line we must adhere to in order to post? I hope not.
It would depend how and what was asked. Saying 'the only contacts you have are lenses' is clearly trolling. Genuine questions about where we are with recruitment without sarcastic wording I would imagine be viewed as sensible queries

Ok. Genuine questions.
1. Is there actually a figure available to boost playing staff?
2. How long will the process take in bringing in new blood?
3. Are we going to carry the 'expendable' players or pay them off (camp morale related question)?
4. Is their a disciplinary issue as of late reds and pointless yellows are accumulating? Particularly from seasoned players who should know better.

Ok. Genuine questions.
3. Are we going to carry the 'expendable' players or pay them off (camp morale related question)?
4. Is their a disciplinary issue as of late reds and pointless yellows are accumulating? Particularly from seasoned players who should know better.
Brunts Red was rescinded and I don't believe either of yesterdays yellow cards were warranted, the Woking player literally ran into White and fell over and the Woking pair ran across Dunne and fell off the pitch. Dunnes was closer to a yellow but Woking committed far worse with no card shown. Ogogo was a stupid boy the other week getting frustrated at the inept refereeing and saying something. I don't think there is a disciplinary issue

Hi Guys

1. Recruitment is in hand.
2. Areas of improvement have been identified from day 1.
3. Those areas are being worked on by an A class network.
4. Professionals are now at the club.

The support yesterday was awesome, thank you ??

Stan ??

I would f***** hope this was the case, as any management trio wouldn’t have a snow balls chance in hell with our current squad !

The frustration from Maher and Currie yesterday was evident to see.

Ok. Genuine questions.
Wait and see like everyone else. None of those things will be in the public domain for blindingly obvious reasons.

Best of luck Stan finding takers for any of our squad. Quality not quantity the key. A stronger spine and we would be ok or a Freddy esque signing that can lift everyone's levels.

After watching yesterday poor showing it's fairly obvious where we are lacking as Woking showed their pace they had all over the pitch.However it's not going to be easy to bring in new players without shipping others out.

Ok. Genuine questions.
Not sure what you mean by Number 3 with "camp morale", I've not heard of any troublemakers in the squad, just because we're just not good enough with what we currently have doesn't mean the players aren't trying their best.

Not sure what you mean by Number 3 with "camp morale", I've not heard of any troublemakers in the squad, just because we're just not good enough with what we currently have doesn't mean the players aren't trying their best.
I mean there are players, on contracts, that cannot cut the mustard. Once they realise they are fringed but stuck here, how long will they be happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back