• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Online store

Is it really not available? I wanted to buy some stuff for Christmas but it seems the site is down. Odd time of year to be be out of action.

It's a strange site, I actually went on it yesterday and it was offline and then went on again 5 mins later and it was fine. I still find it odd that there's so little actually on there considering in the past year or so I felt that a real effort was being made to make more casual wear available etc. That seems to of gone down the drain now.

It’s a strange business move that the club using, considering it’s desperate for money, yet doesn’t update its online store unless you want macron training gear.

I’m waiting to order a shirt, but says back order for Home, Away and 3rd

When you click on some sections, not even anything in to buy!

It’s a strange business move that the club using, considering it’s desperate for money, yet doesn’t update its online store unless you want macron training gear.

I’m waiting to order a shirt, but says back order for Home, Away and 3rd

When you click on some sections, not even anything in to buy!
It's extremely bizarre and simply doesn't make sense to me. Coming from someone who builds websites, the amount of traffic and income that they generate is huge. So to simply not have one that's fit for purpose in this day and age, is simply business suicide.

As is the whole business plan of the club tbh
Well there clearly isn't a business plan that's for sure. Just seems so stupid to stop a income revenue that is so needed. Even in the position we're in you still see fans wanting to buy merchandise etc so by not having a functioning website and also having nothing to buy, it's just a joke.

Back