• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Custard Splat Kit

HenrySUFC

Centre Half
I’m looking to buy an original custard splat shirt. If anyone has one or knows anyone who does could you please let me know and we can discuss prices.

? As much as I'd love to accept that generous offer, I'm not actually Ron's accountant and do genuinely have the shirt!! It's listed on the bay now.

Nice find.
Might get my 3 year old a custard splat T.

Again.... this sort of thing should be in the club shop. Bloody useless we are :(

When we (Shrimpers Trust) started the retro range we did ask the club for permission which they duly granted - this is great as it enables us to reproduce the badges on the kits too.

Surprised this range (now up to 11 shirts) has missed anyone on SZ, I have been mentioned it maybe once or twice before (that comment inserted for Cricko!)

The range will be extended further early in the New Year. Currently waiting for Roy to send me a pic or two of him becoming our latest SUEPA model with the Firholm shirt

The Splat by the way is by far the biggest seller, accounting for well over half of all retro shirt sales.

The Trust receives a financial kickback from the manufacturer for each shirt sold (to support all of the work we do for the club etc) and for every shirt sold the Trust donates £1 to the Jeff Astle Foundation.

Any queries just PM me

Cheers

When we (Shrimpers Trust) started the retro range we did ask the club for permission which they duly granted - this is great as it enables us to reproduce the badges on the kits too.

Surprised this range (now up to 11 shirts) has missed anyone on SZ, I have been mentioned it maybe once or twice before (that comment inserted for Cricko!)

The range will be extended further early in the New Year. Currently waiting for Roy to send me a pic or two of him becoming our latest SUEPA model with the Firholm shirt

The Splat by the way is by far the biggest seller, accounting for well over half of all retro shirt sales.

The Trust receives a financial kickback from the manufacturer for each shirt sold (to support all of the work we do for the club etc) and for every shirt sold the Trust donates £1 to the Jeff Astle Foundation.

Any queries just PM me

Cheers
Just a shame you can’t have the kit maker on there, I heard it was for legal reasons? Yet the main sponsor was allowed which I don’t understand.

I have a feeling the Firholm shirt will be a huge seller

Back