• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apprentice 2022

Ok only 5 more people needed for this. :Smile:

1. Cricko.
2. Kenny
3. OBL.
4. Tinks.
5.Chrisb.
6. SupaBlues.
7. TrueBlue.
8. BILLERICAY BLUE
9. The Big Dady
10. Sandbach Shrimper
11. Ricky Otto.
I see we still need 5. How about moving to main forum as some new subscribers may not look in this one and will be unaware of this. Failing that I am happy to take 2

I see we still need 5. How about moving to main forum as some new subscribers may not look in this one and will be unaware of this. Failing that I am happy to take 2
Funny enough I have just plugged it in the main forum.

Great minds etc etc.

The final 16 entries

1. Cricko.
2. Kenny
3. OBL.
4. Tinks.
5.Chrisb.
6. SupaBlues.
7. TrueBlue.
8. BILLERICAY BLUE
9. The Big Dady
10. Sandbach Shrimper
11. Ricky Otto.
12. RHB.
13.fbm
14 Supernaut.
15. Amwell Blue.
16. Supershrimper

Thanks people.

Last edited:
Just 1 place remaining then guys, @Tinks will be doing the draw this afternoon so we need to fill that spot.

The 16 entries are now full.

1. Cricko. PAID
2. @Kenny PAID
3. @OldBlueLady
4. Tinks. PAID
5. @Chrisb .
6. @SupaBlues PAID
7. @TrueBlue PAID
8. @BILLERICAY BLUE PAID
9. @The Big Dady
10. @Sandbach Shrimper PAID
11. @Ricky Otto PAID
12. @RHB
13. @fbm
14 @Supernaut PAID
15. @Amwell Blue PAID
16. @Supershrimper PAID

Thanks people. if you can send your £10's over that would be great and please let me know when you have paid..

The draw will take place this afternoon.

The candidates.

Aaron Willis

Akeem Bundu-Kamara

Akshay Thakrar

Alex Short

Amy Anzel

Brittany Carter

Conor Gilsenan

Francesca Kennedy Wallbank

Harry Mahmood

Harpreet Kaur

Kathryn Louise Burn

Navid Sole

Nick Showering

Sophie Wilding

Shama Amin

Stephanie Affleck

Last edited:
Great job getting the spots filled so quickly! @Cricko

Usually BBC release candidate details at least a week out, this time it was only 2 days.

I need to find an alternative payment method. **** (Thai) PayPal! :Angry:

1641464616645.png

Back