• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FA Trophy Round 4 - Dagenham & Redbridge (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone researched whether Neal is cup-tied by playing in the competition for Kettering? Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere.

Has anyone researched whether Neal is cup-tied by playing in the competition for Kettering? Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere.
Neal played in Kettering’s 3-0 defeat in the Trophy at Gloucester City in November. So guess that rules him out of any Trophy games for us.

Hi All, Where is the best place to park for the game? Never been to Dagenham so will be a first for me. Thanks
Last game I parked on someone’s driveway for a £3 right next to ground plus easy to get away after the match it was with a company called ( your parking space ) enjoy your trip

Hi All, Where is the best place to park for the game? Never been to Dagenham so will be a first for me. Thanks
When I went earlier in the season we parked down Cambeys Road, 10/15min walk to the ground. Only had parking restrictions Mon-Fri.

Anyone recieved their tickets for this yet ? Ticket office advised ours were sent out beginning of last week, but as yet still waiting. When to start chasing !!!

The post is in chaos across the UK, I believe I read, that there is a pandemic? affecting work places?
Apologises.......... I am just being sarcy so please suffer my post ramblings.

yes anything thru the mail is a concern when date reliant.

Anyone recieved their tickets for this yet ? Ticket office advised ours were sent out beginning of last week, but as yet still waiting. When to start chasing !!!
No but I received my tickets for Notts County about two weeks after the game so I wouldn’t hold your breath. Not sure it’s the club’s fault either, just issues with Royal Mail. Best option is probably to ask to collect from Dagenham.

We received a parcel from Norfolk Saturday which was paid / sent early last OCTOBER !????

Is there any particular boozer ? that the boys plan on meeting up at before the game?
Every pub in Dagenham is ****.

I went to one after the game near Heathway station for the league game that is up there with one of the worst pubs I have ever been in. Apparently it used to be a Wetherspoons, but whoever has taken it on has somehow managed to make it worse.

I went to one after the game near Heathway station for the league game that is up there with one of the worst pubs I have ever been in. Apparently it used to be a Wetherspoons, but whoever has taken it on has somehow managed to make it worse.
talk about dirty pubs. when i was playing darts in the MORNINGTON peninsula darts league in Australia ,we had a league match in Frankston, We joked about this pub saying you wipe your feet on the way out not in. Thats how bad it was .

Personally I’d suggest a couple of beers in Upminster or Hornchurch en route, having lived in Barking & Dagenham for 6 years. Not the best area for pubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back