• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Next 15 Games

I`ll be taking my son and daughter, both Southampton fans to this game. We sometimes go to the odd Eastleigh game as it`s only 20 mins away. Easy to get to by rail Southampton Airport Parkway and off the M27 at junction 5. Parking is very limited, their is a club called The Concorde, Stoneham Lane, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 9HQ that charge £5 for parking usually on a first come first served basis. It`s a short walk from here to the ground. Looking forward to it and seeing many Shrimpers coming along. UTB

My reading of it was that the first eight games (including the win against Yeovil and the upcoming games at home to Bromley/Barnet) will see us get clear of the relegation dog fight. The last eight will tell us whether we have any right to dream.......or just content ourselves with mid-table mediocrity.

My reading of it was that the first eight games (including the win against Yeovil and the upcoming games at home to Bromley/Barnet) will see us get clear of the relegation dog fight. The last eight will tell us whether we have any right to dream.......or just content ourselves with mid-table mediocrity.

There's often one team that comes roaring through from the lower reaches of the table to gain a play off place. Unlikely to be us, but we can dream.........

There's often one team that comes roaring through from the lower reaches of the table to gain a play off place. Unlikely to be us, but we can dream.........
I think it will be us. We are starting to look like giants in this division. Maybe it will be via a Wembley play off but Wembley has been like a second home to us in in “recent” years.

Back