• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Looking up the table

Some of them clearly didn't fancy promotion because L1 suited them personally and they are still thought of as heroes.

Isn't this have a pop at players? Something you just had a go at me for doing? Pot kettle black anyone? Last post from me about this because no doubt you'll somehow turn into talking about covid and I've seen enough of that from you to last me a lifetime.

Bloody hell, are you lot ok???? If my post offended you then jesus christ, wasn't even that bad. Honestly this ****ing site sometimes.

I'm sure you've never moaned at any player ever whether it be on here or during a match. All I bloody said was that I didn't particular like him.
It's not anything personal against you mate - there's a lot of bile been directed Nouble's way over a match that happened years ago. You can not like the fella of course .. but can hardly complain when he has a dig back .. he's close to Theo as well remember, who hardly got an easy ride from some of our lot.

It's not anything personal against you mate - there's a lot of bile been directed Nouble's way over a match that happened years ago. You can not like the fella of course .. but can hardly complain when he has a dig back .. he's close to Theo as well remember, who hardly got an easy ride from some of our lot.

I don't blame him for having a dig. And he has took it and dished it out. That's all good with me.

I was more annoyed that he played against in the cup with Newport? And tore as a new arsehole. A performance he never gave us.

Yes I'm looking up the table, but not at all worried about relegation I'm thinking top half or better now! If we play the way we did against Yeovil we will play most of these pub teams off the park and can easily go on a run.We can do what barnsley did when they got promoted to the champ

I don't blame him for having a dig. And he has took it and dished it out. That's all good with me.

I was more annoyed that he played against in the cup with Newport? And tore as a new arsehole. A performance he never gave us.

After being targeted he was never going to get the chance for us.

In a Newport shirt he got even more vile personal abuse from some so called fans. That inspired him to rub it in their faces. As per usual the people who dish it out couldn't take it and grizzled even louder......

Back