• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Kit - (H/A)

I'm confused ... I can name you several UK companies that can produce Embroidery in bulk ... One of them being SX Sports who are not only local but also tick your "No sweatshop Labour" box

A little kiddie working in a bedroom ticks my box of sweatshop labour!

Apparently from Chris Phillip, we have an new SUFC badge, so we definitely get an new kits this summer.
Can now confirm this has been misunderstood. Someone posted a huge tattoo of the club badge on their chest so Chris jokingly replied that now would be a bad time to tell you there’s going to be a new badge. Chris' dry and sarcastic wit just isn't obvious enough in type form!

Yes he did on Facebook in the comments of an Southend fan who put an post of himself with SUFC tattoos.

Far too early surely. I'm sure it will be produced by Macron and with a decent run up they might have something for us other than stock kits (although i do quite like this years offering. I think its the sleeves that make it)
Couldn’t agree more ! We will probably hear about next seasons season tickets before we sort out our kit ! Ooh hold on, wait a minute

On the subject of kit I was absolutely shocked of the lack of it in the club shop!

Not been able to get to the Hall in a while and thought I'd chance my arm last night getting a shirt, OMG! I know we're non-league now, but is this what it's come to?

Not even an option of buying one to order, are Macron this bad? Or does the club not want to hold stock? I can't be the only one that wants a top? The club could be making a bit more money if they had more stock surely?

The shop looked a very sorry state...

On the subject of kit I was absolutely shocked of the lack of it in the club shop!

Not been able to get to the Hall in a while and thought I'd chance my arm last night getting a shirt, OMG! I know we're non-league now, but is this what it's come to?

Not even an option of buying one to order, are Macron this bad? Or does the club not want to hold stock? I can't be the only one that wants a top? The club could be making a bit more money if they had more stock surely?

Been like that for awhile. The website is just as bad as well. You would’ve thought that they’d be wanting to cash in on the good feeling at the moment but it appears not

I guess the key question is how much do the club make from the stock available in the club shop?

They must know it’s diabolical. Why hasn’t something been done about it????

Totally agree about the lack of merch on the website. Its like they dont want to make money.

Yes.

Back