• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Kit - (H/A)

Looking forward to seeing the bespoke kits this season ??

And with Yellow being used on the training kit .... Will be see a splash of yellow in the home kit? ?

I wonder how far shirt sales relate to this?

Vanarama National League – Average Attendances – Home Matches​

Show Average attendancesMinimum attendancesMaximum attendancesAverage attendances (percentage)Minimum attendances (percentage)Maximum attendances (percentage)
Include Home matchesAway matchesAll matches
Season 2021-20222020-20212019-20202018-20192017-20182016-20172015-20162014-20152013-20142012-2013
View
What's interesting here, is you take out the top six, and there's a huge plunge!

So if ends up not being a bespoke kit and going from hint of training/travel gear....50760705_10.jpg

More than likely will be.

Probably end up being this as it's there 2022 range, but maybe white instead of yellowView attachment 20169

That's not bespoke though, which you said in the same post that it probably will be?

I'm definitely not averse to seeing some yellow or "old gold" on the home kit but I'd rather the base colour stay navy personally. Either way, hopefully a bespoke will be mich better quality than the catalogue options.

Back