• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

John White

Just a reminder we will be selling tickets for Whitey’s game (s) tomorrow at RH.

Pre match:
West Stand Turnstiles
East Stand Main Gate
Shrimpers Bar

HT:
We will be making the rounds pitchside

FT: John White and I will be making a trip round the local pubs to sell directly.

Please do come and say hi and buy your tickets! Sales are cash only and cost £12 adults £5 under 18s (please bring right change!)

We will also have flyers with a QR code so if you don’t have cash be sure to scan it and buy online!

Hi Rylee,

Do you know whether the RH car park will be open for this, and for free hopefully. Alternatively can we pay for parking there? and yeah, me and her have already got tickets!!

RHB
Hiya, there will be some availability though it will be reduced due to the events we’ll have taking place in the top half. If you can car share, or get by any other transport please do. (Or come early and take advantage of our live music and food stalls ?)

Reactions: RHB
We have limited advertising opportuinty in our programme, but the printing deadline is tomorrow. You'll get great exposure for low cost, if you're interested please email me at ryleedoe@outlook.com

Half Page: £50
Full Page: £100
Double Page: £150

Are there two games being played? If so is the later one the main event and do we know what the KO times are?? Sorry if this is obvious but I cant see!

Are there two games being played? If so is the later one the main event and do we know what the KO times are?? Sorry if this is obvious but I cant see!
Hi, there are two games being played.

Car Park will open at 10am where there will be inflatables, food and drink, live musicians, ticket stalls, programmes, raffle sellers.

Kickoff for game one is 11.30am Southend XI v Orient XI (mix of fans and legends)

Then after the game there will be mascot race, MIDEXPRO challenge, live music pitchside.

Kickoff for game two is 2.00pm Southend Legends v Colchester Legends (this is johns testimonial game)

After that there will be an auction and raffle.

You will be given a wristband so you can leave in between the games, head back to the car park etc

Hi, there are two games being played.

Car Park will open at 10am where there will be inflatables, food and drink, live musicians, ticket stalls, programmes, raffle sellers.

Kickoff for game one is 11.30am Southend XI v Orient XI (mix of fans and legends)

Then after the game there will be mascot race, MIDEXPRO challenge, live music pitchside.

Kickoff for game two is 2.00pm Southend Legends v Colchester Legends (this is johns testimonial game)

After that there will be an auction and raffle.

You will be given a wristband so you can leave in between the games, head back to the car park etc
Thanks so much for this - will probably just rock up for the 2pm game! No Kids and people get fed up when I start jumping on the Inflatables!!!

I am sure it may have been mentioned on here so apologies but are tickets available on the day for this one? Thanks

I am sure it may have been mentioned on here so apologies but are tickets available on the day for this one? Thanks
They are indeed, slight increase to £15 and of course, cash only. (Under 18s Will remains at £5)

Back