• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Kit - (H/A)

By available in store I assume they mean, like last year, there's about 6 and we'll get another 4 in December if you're lucky. Forget about anything being online

For anyone looking for a quality made Southend United polo shirt then I found this one (link below). It's maybe a bit retro for some but I've always loved the blue and yellow club badge.

That is wildly unimpressive. I hope that's just a one-off. It was one thing to have the issues last season considering the rushed nature of our deal with them, but if they carry over into next season then that's just not good enough.
The fact this was used for the marketing material screams to me that we are in for another season of poor quality Macron crap.

No idea who they have producing the embroidery, but I can name a dozen local companies that can do a better job.

For anyone looking for a quality made Southend United polo shirt then I found this one (link below). It's maybe a bit retro for some but I've always loved the blue and yellow club badge.

I’ve got the 1975 one with the Shrimp. Really nice and they come up big - normally a XL but a L fits me.

What should club shop sell?
Replica kits ought to be simple.
And the squad calendar this season ought to have the correct players that will be with us through the season; and be playing: SO please club bring one out early, and be original and have it start in August and have the fixtures printed on the dates; it will be an (almost) essential for kitchens, garages and kids bedrooms.
Any other suggestions fans?

But its not the club badge!!!!

A Lion and and anchor???

Wheresssssssss... Sammy

Off the peg.... this is my local clubs range and a better stocked shop may I add

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220524-181345_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220524-181345_Samsung Internet.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 89
The photos of the new guys, brandishing what appears to be new merchandise, presumably from the club shop.

Interestingly, the blue used for the scarf IS a lighter shade than what we’ve opted for over the last couple of decades.

Does this confirm that we will be going slightly lighter this year?

Reactions: JAL
The photos of the new guys, brandishing what appears to be new merchandise, presumably from the club shop.

Interestingly, the blue used for the scarf IS a lighter shade than what we’ve opted for over the last couple of decades.

To my understanding, yes

Yeah, emphasis on the "slightly" though. I don't believe we're going back to royal blue or anything. But lighter enough that it won't look black from a distance and the VNL board don't get their knickers in a twist about colour clashes with their Sunday League referee kits.

Reactions: GBJ
Back