• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question 2022-23 National League - full team lineup and season predictions

So do we know when next season starts? Play off final on Sunday 5th June. EFL season starts 30th July.

Wow. Much earlier than this season.

Any idea on fixture release dates?

Need to get that plane booked to GH

New grounds for me next season:

Wrexham - if not promoted
Halifax - if not promoted
Barnet
Maidstone
Gateshead
Dorking - if promoted
York/Boston - if promoted

Not too many, got most out of the way this season.

Next year I wouldn’t mind seeing the singing section down the front of the stand at away games, the atmosphere would be so much better and we need more fans standing

Next year I wouldn’t mind seeing the singing section down the front of the stand at away games, the atmosphere would be so much better and we need more fans standing
Bit inconsiderate for fans like me who are getting on a bit with health issues who cannot stand for a whole game. I went to every away game bar Stockport (went down with covid day before with tickets purchased) and our group like the fact the singers and standers and drum are at the back. That accommodates everyone and nothing lacking with the atmosphere our travelling army creates

New grounds for me next season:

Wrexham - if not promoted
Halifax - if not promoted
Barnet
Maidstone
Gateshead
Dorking - if promoted
York/Boston - if promoted

Not too many, got most out of the way this season.
To be honest, I want Wrexham to get out of here! Ebbsfleet & Boston to come up.

Ebbs fleet for the local away day and York for the away weekend.

Maidstone and Ebsfleet are going to be a nightmare to get tickets for tbh.

Wednesday 3rd March 2004. Mark Bentley put us in front after 6 minutes, Stuart Balmer was sent off for the hosts just before the hour mark and Neil Jenkins doubled our lead on 65. A 2-0 win, our only league success at York Street.

I went to their new ground over the new year period and was quite impressed by it, although they haven't quite finished it yet and have some work to do behind one of the goals.

My first ever away game i drove too! A few weeks later I then drove to Arsenal vs Man U in the semi final of the FA Cup at Villa Park. Slightly different standard of football!

Ebbs fleet for the local away day and York for the away weekend.

Maidstone and Ebsfleet are going to be a nightmare to get tickets for tbh.
Ebbsfleet not so bad. We can probably get 2,000 of us allocated on the terrace behind the goal there.

Maidstone certainly will be a mare and many will miss out. Probably less than 1,000 allocation.

Dorking. Even worse than Maidstone.

I went to Dorking's ground a few years back. Thought it was a nice area and a great little ground for their level at the time.

But saying that it would be a nightmare for a club with our fanbase to go there. Would be like King's Lynn away, but worse. If they do go up i hope they plan to build a new stand for the away fans

Last edited:
Ebbsfleet not so bad. We can probably get 2,000 of us allocated on the terrace behind the goal there.

Maidstone certainly will be a mare and many will miss out. Probably less than 1,000 allocation.

Dorking. Even worse than Maidstone.
Dorking have given Ebbsfleet an allocation of just over 900 for Saturday’s play-off final.

I went there last night for the Surrey Senior Cup final against Kingstonian, which was also segregated. They gave Kingstonian a small covered terrace and about half the hard standing around the pitch (which was more than enough for that game). They were just using those collapsible barriers you see at London Underground stations to block off access to certain points of the ground, so they could easily vary allocations depending on demand.

Back