• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Cards - credit card sales now open on OS

Anyone know if we will be keeping our same cards or get issued with new ones? It’d save me the hassle like last year if we keep the same. Plus my cards pretty new anyway as I know you’re all well aware of the issues I had getting mine.
New ones apparently according to ticket office when I spoke to them

Anyone know if we will be keeping our same cards or get issued with new ones? It’d save me the hassle like last year if we keep the same. Plus my cards pretty new anyway as I know you’re all well aware of the issues I had getting mine.
My mate still didn't get all the cards for his family, Lol. He had to keep getting tickets for two of them right up to the end of the season. The last they said with about 8 home games to go was the card printing machine was broke, and don't know when it will be fixed. Another strange thing was his card didn't work some games. Hopefully next season, everyone will get a season card.

Two great signings, players are voting with their jobs and careers by coming to us; anyone sitting on the fence getting splinters needs to jump down and get along with the wonga and get an early bird card & seat to show WE are stepping forward.

But, folks, times are hard, don't get stupid credit debt at silly %. UTB

Two great signings, players are voting with their jobs and careers by coming to us; anyone sitting on the fence getting splinters needs to jump down and get along with the wonga and get an early bird card & seat to show WE are stepping forward.

But, folks, times are hard, don't get stupid credit debt at silly %. UTB

You can't pay by credit card and most offer an interest free option

Quick question 🙋‍♂️
I am a STH and want to renew but move seat
Is or indeed, has this option become available as yet 🤔🤔🤔
No, is the answer Harry.
My daughter has bought her first ever season ticket in East for this season, (she has changed work from shifts), when the seat moves happens she will switch to a nearer (me and her Gran etc) if seats near us are not re-newed. A small gamble but the discount was worth getting and she had the money then.
Keep watching the OS site as there is little projected timeline stuff about this on going.

Can anyone with no previous ST history get one or are we still in the renewal stage?

Only asking because I have a couple friends interested

Can anyone with no previous ST history get one or are we still in the renewal stage?

Only asking because I have a couple friends interested
Anyone can buy a " free " seat, one that has not had a ST in it last season, those are held in reserve for the ST holder to re-new.
Swapping seats into those not re-newed becomes available after early bird offer ends.

Anyone can buy a " free " seat, one that has not had a ST in it last season, those are held in reserve for the ST holder to re-new.
Swapping seats into those not re-newed becomes available after early bird offer ends.
Thanks for clearing it up mate. Something the club should be doing really but oh well!

No, is the answer Harry.
My daughter has bought her first ever season ticket in East for this season, (she has changed work from shifts), when the seat moves happens she will switch to a nearer (me and her Gran etc) if seats near us are not re-newed. A small gamble but the discount was worth getting and she had the money then.
Keep watching the OS site as there is little projected timeline stuff about this on going.
Many thanks Massimo :Highfive:

Reactions: jim
Has there been any news on how long existing ST have to renew their seats before they go on general sale, cannot see anything on SUFC website!

Thanks

Back