• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Next season 2022-2023 expectations?

Where will will finish

• Champions

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Play-off places

Votes: 32 41.6%
  • Mid table

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • Struggling

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Relegated

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Bart

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My worry, is we are going to end up with another Chris Powell situation.

Comes in, looks like we are going to storm the playoffs but falls short ...

Is this ringing any bells?

All this talk of "play offs at least" is just dangerous, the squad is currently not good enough. We are about 5 jigsaw pieces short ATM

My worry, is we are going to end up with another Chris Powell situation.

Comes in, looks like we are going to storm the playoffs but falls short ...

Is this ringing any bells?

All this talk of "play offs at least" is just dangerous, the squad is currently not good enough. We are about 5 jigsaw pieces short ATM
Exactly why i said hopefully a playoff position ,but thats dependant on what new signings we get, We certainly need a few at present ,but im also confident there will be more incomings.

FOR YOUR CALENDAR | 🗓

The Vanarama NL have confirmed the following key dates for the 22/23 season

- Fixtures out on 6 July
- Season starts 6 August
- Season ends 29 April
- 25 games pre-Xmas and 21 post Xmas
- Festive games Monday 26 December and Sunday 1 January
Play off final - 13th May!

I just hope we hit the ground running for a change and see where that takes us. I am hopeful we will be pushing at the right end of the table. We don't need any quick fixes, just build on the improvements that have already been made.

Think we'll be top half but fall short of the playoffs. We're still not in great shape off the pitch and as a result we won't be able to compete for the best players. Would still represent progress.

Back