• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Gents haircuts

harveyoe

Senior Lives Matter.
Does anyone know of any barbers, EnglishTurkish or whatever, in Thurrock, Basildon , Castle Point or Southend, where it is possible to pay for a haircut by card rather than cash?

Does anyone know of any barbers, EnglishTurkish or whatever, in Thurrock, Basildon , Castle Point or Southend, where it is possible to pay for a haircut by card rather than cash?
The Leigh Barbers, 61 Rectory Grove, Leigh-On-Sea, SS9 2HA 01702 480838. I pay be card every time I have my haircut there.

The Leigh Barbers, 61 Rectory Grove, Leigh-On-Sea, SS9 2HA 01702 480838. I pay be card every time I have my haircut there.
Okay thanks. I'm trying to go completely cashless, but paying for haircuts is one of the last stumbling blocks.

Okay thanks. I'm trying to go completely cashless, but paying for haircuts is one of the last stumbling blocks.
Two female cutters run it. One, a South African is named Retha (she cuts my barnet). I have to be careful not to say 'you Retha' when I'm talking to her.

Sorry to be thick, I'm only a poor immigrant and I think I'm missing something here.

Rag N Bone Barbers on Hamlet Court Road

Recently started taking card and I couldn't recommend them enough, chill vibe and over 18s only.

Rag N Bone Barbers on Hamlet Court Road

Recently started taking card and I couldn't recommend them enough, chill vibe and over 18s only.
That's am impressive recommendation. Would I have to take proof of age with me?

That's am impressive recommendation. Would I have to take proof of age with me?
Only if you look extremely young I guess, I didn't have to because one of them has been my barber for yearssss 😂 You'll probably be fine.

That's cool then. I'm in my 70s and do look a bit worn out and chewed up around the edges. I think I'll be okay.

Back