• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you hinting …..🤔
I’m merely pointing out this list is based upon what names the fanbase are talking about. There’s bound to be names that haven’t had any or little chat that aren’t on the list. So at some point there could be an arrival or two that hasn’t really been discussed. On the flip side there will be names on the list that perhaps weren’t really targets at all. But as there has been chat about them they made the list.

I’m merely pointing out this list is based upon what names the fanbase are talking about. There’s bound to be names that haven’t had any or little chat that aren’t on the list. So at some point there could be an arrival or two that hasn’t really been discussed. On the flip side there will be names on the list that perhaps weren’t really targets at all. But as there has been chat about them they made the list.
Announce Charlie Austin :ROFL:

Lomas is an exciting proposition, hoping this builds towards Hobson not being a first teamer next season..
Bit harsh on Hobson I feel, surely good healthy competition for all positions is what's really required , the teams improvement should not come at the expense of getting on players backs before a ball is kicked , who knows how players are going to gel into a decent team !

Bit harsh on Hobson I feel, surely good healthy competition for all positions is what's really required , the teams improvement should not come at the expense of getting on players backs before a ball is kicked , who knows how players are going to gel into a decent team !
Bang average defender even at this level. Switches off too easily, doesn't use his physicality enough, ambles around like little lord Fauntleroy. Kensdale is twice the player already.

Based on the end of the season, Kensdale would be ahead of Hobson. Think he is going to be a big player for us next season
I agree that Kensdale certainly is a very promising player who probably gained some experience from lopata, however when the defence lost the experienced Ralph and organising ability of lopata plus Clifford carrying an injury the whole team struggled not just Hobson imo still really looking forward to seeing a solid blues team that score more goals than they concede giving Arnold a lot more easier games too..

The good thing is on the excellent list on page 1 @Smiffy is keeping up to date. None of our alleged main targets have signed for other clubs. When our main targets or those that are green sign for other clubs then I’ll start to get concerned.

Until then, we are still in June and have plenty of time to get out targets over the line.
Yep that’s certainly worked out well for us in recent seasons.

Wow. 3 medicals & photoshoots? 🤞Let's hope it's a positive day

Someone who hasn’t been mentioned on this thread.

I now know who the third “mystery” player is.

I’d expect all three to be announced before the weekend, but in which order, and on which days is anyones guess…
30 goal a season striker I hope 😀

Someone who hasn’t been mentioned on this thread.

I now know who the third “mystery” player is.

I’d expect all three to be announced before the weekend, but in which order, and on which days is anyones guess…
Has it been hidden because it is a standout signing?

Based on the end of the season, Kensdale would be ahead of Hobson. Think he is going to be a big player for us next season

Ollie has great potential but has played very few games at EFL or National league level so people need to be patient with him because he will make mistakes given his inexperience. He spent many years at Colchester (2008-2021!) and it was a surprise that we let him go along with several other promising young players at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back