• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Roots Hall Paintings

I have his cartoon history on my wall. Very much recommended.
I've got two generations of the history one. First one bought by Mrs RHB as a birthday present (duly framed and hung), second one two years later from RHB Junior and her partner who found one in a London Street market. Not knowing I already was kitted out number 2 now hangs in another bedroom. You can never have too many histories of Southend Utd can you?

Oh cheers, really appreciate that👍 I haven’t had this much attention since I dived into a pile of snow behind the goal at Chesterfield in 2013 to celebrate Gavin Tomlins winning goal. Probably not one of my brighter moments and these days I’m more than happy to let my art get the attention! Thanks again mate👍

Oh cheers, really appreciate that👍 I haven’t had this much attention since I dived into a pile of snow behind the goal at Chesterfield in 2013 to celebrate Gavin Tomlins winning goal. Probably not one of my brighter moments and these days I’m more than happy to let my art get the attention! Thanks again mate👍
Ha ha, yes I remember that snow game, the stewards had a bit of a loss of humour iirc.

I’ve painted a picture of the West Stand entrance, been using it for 44 years! For anyone who uses instagram it can be seen at keithbird.art. If you like it like it. I might do some more paintings of our wonderful Roots Hall before it disappears! Cheers. UTB’s

View attachment 20801

What are you like with pastels?

You could provide live updates from upcoming court cases.

Back