• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2022-23 Season Kit - (H/A)

If not you can purchase letters and numbers (although each comes as a pack of 20)

Failing that take the shirt to an on an away day and get the away teams store to get them to put the number and name on it. I'm sure they would be happy to accept the business for a fee.
Yeah I think that’s the way it’s now going to have to be done, just get to a sway day early and ask. Crazy it’s come to that though, even more madness it’s not being done when people purchase online too.

No one seems to have mentioned that the shorts also have sponsors. Workplace Safety Solutions Ltd, back of shorts.
Southend United are delighted to announce Workplace Safety Solutions Ltd as the club’s Back of Shorts sponsor for the upcoming 2022/23 season.

Workplace Safety Solutions provide Health and Safety support to clients and work in partnership to deliver robust and effective health and safety management.

As part of the new partnership, Workplace Safety Solutions will be working closely with the club to implement a positive health & safety culture throughout the business.

CEO Tom Lawrence said:

“Chris and Joe and their team have a wealth of knowledge and have been a great support to us. I am delighted that they will be partnering with us for the 2022/23 season... and hopefully beyond.”

Joe Turner of Workplace Safety Solutions said:

“We are delighted to be in a prosperous partnership with Southend United Football Club. We have been and will continue working hard to support the club with all its health and safety needs, as the club look to take the next steps towards a successful and innovative future.

“We are proud of our Essex roots and are thrilled to be connected with the counties best and most loved team.”
Large

I wonder if they paid cash or services in kind to get Roots Hall’s safety certificate?

I’m an XL minimum in HK. Medium in the UK

I think of you as more of a XXXL in HK but Sutch is life.

If it was sold, that is truly tinpot.

Or repossessed?

I wonder if they paid cash or services in kind to get Roots Hall’s safety certificate?

I think of you as more of a XXXL in HK but Sutch is life.

Or repossessed?

A very smart move for a sponsor if it is, would make sense - also could help with Fossetts too.

Anyway my thoughts on the kit are imagine being a sponsor and spending all that money on a kit sponsorship deal but not first designing a logo?

Also the blue on the away kit is too light, looks like Canvey. It should be a darker blue.

The away kit seems to work better than the home.

These are obviously minor quibbles and whilst not the best kit ever I’m relieved it’s not the double relegation custard splat or the sponsorless training kit (another clear relegation kit). Well done to the club on attracting new sponsors

What a shocking decision to make!

I used to love going to the shop and getting a hero on my back, it’s part of the fun, look at other clubs, they even have a breakdown on player shirt sales, which I always think is a great idea, especially when it comes to selling that player on, ie he was the clubs top shirt seller and produced this sort of revenue.

I mean on Amazon they can be picked up for as little as 200 pounds.

This club really irritates me sometimes.

Surely this can be sorted out

Hi There,

The Club dont run the shop. Macron do.

Thanks,

What a shocking decision to make!

I used to love going to the shop and getting a hero on my back, it’s part of the fun, look at other clubs, they even have a breakdown on player shirt sales, which I always think is a great idea, especially when it comes to selling that player on, ie he was the clubs top shirt seller and produced this sort of revenue.

I mean on Amazon they can be picked up for as little as 200 pounds.

This club really irritates me sometimes.

Surely this can be sorted out
But if the stuff in the shop doesn't belong to the Club why does it irritate you?

Hi there,

It’s the Southend United shop, for Southend United fans.

The shop it run by Macron for Southend United.

What’s your point?

Thanks

I think my point is pretty self explanatory. However, i'm not sure what on earth your point is? The shop is run by a 3rd party. You are entitled to be annoyed that a service isn't available, but at least direct your dissatisfaction at the right place.

What a ridiculous statement

So Southend can not offer a standard service that’s been the norm for god knows how many years, that I’ll probably have to go to another club for.

Grow up

What. The. Actual. ****?

If you're unhappy about the club/Macron not offering printing services, get yourself one and start making some money on the side! You'll get quite a few customers every year if they continue not to offer it.

Not to mention it's satisfying 😉

Back