• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Roots Hall Paintings

I love both of the West Stand paintings and will definitely buy prints of each. As an exile, I don't often get to walk down Shakespeare Drive these days.

Tempted to get them for the football-detesting wife's birthday next month, but I suspect I would end up having them uploaded into an uncomfortable place.

Update!

Just advertised on Trust social media as follows:

"Many of you have admired the recent Keith Bird painting of the West Stand entrance which has been shown on SUEPA social media and ShrimperZone. Well, we are pleased to say that A3 prints will be available from the Shrimpers Trust tent at MTBD on Sunday priced £15. See you there!"

The supply is limited but if it sells well then we will simply get more and then move to selling online and at the Trust stall in the Shrimpers Bar on match days. I might even venture out to the West Stand and run a stall there at some point!

Re Keith's other pic I'll have a chat about that with him - as he has said tho, lets maybe see how well the first one does to start off with

FYI, after meeting print costs (and thanks as ever to the wonderful Dave Shields for getting it done) the profits are to be split between Keith and the Trust.

Any questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer

Cheers

Update!

"Many of you have admired the recent Keith Bird painting of the West Stand entrance which has been shown on SUEPA social media and ShrimperZone. Well, we are pleased to say that A3 prints will be available from the Shrimpers Trust tent at MTBD on Sunday priced £15. See you there!"

The supply is limited but if it sells well then we will simply get more and then move to selling online and at the Trust stall in the Shrimpers Bar on match days. I might even venture out to the West Stand and run a stall there at some point!

Re Keith's other pic I'll have a chat about that with him - as he has said tho, lets maybe see how well the first one does to start off with

FYI, after meeting print costs (and thanks as ever to the wonderful Dave Shields for getting it done) the profits are to be split between Keith and the Trust.

Cheers
Seriously £15 is that all???

I was expecting more than that.

Bargain

Seriously £15 is that all???

I was expecting more than that.

Bargain

It helps when some of the Trust Board want one too!

Seriously tho, at least IMHO (and I'm sure my fellow Trust Board folk too), Trust policy should always be to provide any items for sale as keenly priced as possible, we need to make a little 'turn' to support the work we do (ie either helping the club or charities) but the overall price to charge should always be 'to keep it lean'. It helps I suppose when we all time spent on these things is 'for love' rather than profit

Update!

Cheers
I can’t make MTBD but really keen to get a print of West Stand as my house is in it! Am I able to purchase any other way please?

I can’t make MTBD but really keen to get a print of West Stand as my house is in it! Am I able to purchase any other way please?
Lynn, I've got them at home myself to take tomorrow. If you want to make some arrangement then I'm happy to do so.

Any not sold tomorrow will be going in the Trust Shop online (which is open to all) and on sale from the Shrimpers next weekend.

It helps when some of the Trust Board want one too!

Seriously tho, at least IMHO (and I'm sure my fellow Trust Board folk too), Trust policy should always be to provide any items for sale as keenly priced as possible, we need to make a little 'turn' to support the work we do (ie either helping the club or charities) but the overall price to charge should always be 'to keep it lean'. It helps I suppose when we all time spent on these things is 'for love' rather than profit

What he said. Most of us on the board want one to add to our collections for certain!

(And also the one inside the West Stand…)

[QUO
Me too, I'd buy these if they were available online if it helps gauge demand.

Ditto
[/QUOTE]
Lynn, I've got them at home myself to take tomorrow. If you want to make some arrangement then I'm happy to do so.

Any not sold tomorrow will be going in the Trust Shop online (which is open to all) and on sale from the Shrimpers next weekend.

Will be on the Shrimpers Trust website to purchase!!

Back