• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have Lomas and Taylor, so have the cover.

I'd play Lomas Saturday and Ralph LWB, even with Lomas lack of game time.

I would expect not, it seems the “department” in charge of managing player transition from part time to full time training we’re not really up to the job with the number of injuries we have given them

What actually happened to his time at Boreham Wood? He was in a few matchday squads and then it when quiet, not sure we even know if he's been released?!
Did see a few of their fans questioning why he wasn’t on the retained / released list.

He stopped putting up any videos from the training ground around March I believe, so you could probably assume he reverted back to his old ways. They just don’t seem to have come out with it publicly.

As I mentioned on another thread, Kev is looking at two additional signings, I believe both will be on loan.

Hopefully one over the line by the weekend.
So we think it’s a CB and a ST?

If Hyde is fit to start Saturday then I would think the CB is more important.

anyone got any logical guesses who the loan signings might be?
Would think one of them may be a Palace player (couple of decent performances against us). Big striker was good and they had a giant centre half as well who didn’t give our forwards a sniff.

Would think one of them may be a Palace player (couple of decent performances against us). Big striker was good and they had a giant centre half as well who didn’t give our forwards a sniff.
Some of the Palace lads have already been on loan in League 2 so can't see O'Brien or Rob Street joining us, Scott Banks was on loan in Scotland last year and is a current Scottish U-21 international.

Probably would be some of the lesser known names - John Kymani-Gordon perhaps?

Some of the Palace lads have already been on loan in League 2 so can't see O'Brien or Rob Street joining us, Scott Banks was on loan in Scotland last year and is a current Scottish U-21 international.

Probably would be some of the lesser known names - John Kymani-Gordon perhaps?
Shame. Think they would both do an excellent job for us. Perhaps Palace see what we did with Sheffield boys and want a slice of the action…?

Did see a few of their fans questioning why he wasn’t on the retained / released list.

He stopped putting up any videos from the training ground around March I believe, so you could probably assume he reverted back to his old ways. They just don’t seem to have come out with it publicly.
He absolutely reverted back to his old ways unfortunately. I have a few connections at the club and he was true to form in terms of application, time keeping and general presence.

Such a shame his career has gone this way as talent wise he should have been much more successful

Well, ladies & gentlemen,

Take a bow & then let's take a few minutes to reflect on the fact that we are nearly 310 pages into transfer talk over the summer.

That shows some dedication & interest in the club - a level that I suspect many teams in the higher divisions would be hard pressed to match.

:Clap::Clap::Clap:
Indeed...Nearly 6,200 posts. Mind you...some definitely 'off-topic' stuff amongst all that.

Indeed...Nearly 6,200 posts. Mind you...some definitely 'off-topic' stuff amongst all that.
Yes but I am right in thinking that no one actually joined the club without having first been mentioned in at least one of the six thousand plus posts?
The thread achieved what it set out to do, and, as it was it SZ, also provided some thought provoking other items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back