• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England Vs Germany Ladies Euro 2022 Final

I'm not really one for that kind of chat. It has no place in football (or anywhere really) but we're away with friends at the moment and it did remind me of what my friend said during the flypast before the match. He said, "I suppose it wouldn't have been very tactful to use Spitfires!".

I prefer 10 German bombers myself. Still either catchy tune will do.

It’s good to remind everyone that without the sacrifice of the previous generations there would be no Euros and certainly no womens football.

Euro 2022 team of the tournament line-up graphic

Euro 2022 team of the tournament line-up graphic

Some interesting selections there. 5 Germans and 4 English girls. Anyone would think they had won the European Championship instead of losing to England. Gwinn better than Lucy Bronze? You're having a larf.

I just read that Beth Mead earns 25k a year at Arsenal. That is a shocking difference compared to mens football

Not really it’s a good wage for Isthmian league.

I’m sure they get a good wage for England and must have plenty of commercial opportunities already coming there way.

Not really it’s a good wage for Isthmian league.

I’m sure they get a good wage for England and must have plenty of commercial opportunities already coming there way.
They get 2k a game, same as the men. They got 55k each for winning, the men got a lot more than that for being losing finalists

Beth Mead makes her money from sponsorship etc

Qualification should be a formality, the FA certainly seem to think so given that they've organised a sold out friendly against the Americans on the week the 2nd place playoffs are being held.

It is really......

America will show how good we really are, I wouldn't bet against England though. I do believe we're that good to go on and win the World Cup.

Back