• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Southend United Ladies Player Sponsorship

Just 4 more people needed now for us to be able to sponsor them. . 👋🙌

Cricko PAID
Dorsetshrimper PAID
RHB PAID
Tinks PAID
Dodts PAID
Piledriver PAID
South Bucks Shrimper
Gt Yarmouth Shrimper
The Big Dady PAID
Spaceman Spiff
Massimo Giovanni PAID
fbm PAID
BirminghamBlue PAID
TSG PAID

Last edited:
It had already crossed my mind about how we could help the Ladies team going forward, then this popped up.

It would be nice if we (SZ) could sponsor a Southend United Ladies team player this year to help promote Womens football after the brilliant Euros.

What do you think guys and girls?

I would gladly donate £10 to help get the ball rolling but any amount would be great.

299097397_10160029634628819_7486014962398475216_n.jpg

Seeing the success from the Euro's, why don't the club invite them to play at Roots Hall. They play on a Sunday during the day, so no energy costs, a bit of sponsorship, open up the East stand, sell a few beers and food. I think a few hundred would turn up.

Cricko PAID
Dorsetshrimper PAID
RHB PAID
Tinks PAID
Dodts PAID
Piledriver PAID
South Bucks Shrimper PAID
Gt Yarmouth Shrimper PAID
The Big Dady PAID
Spaceman Spiff PAID
Massimo Giovanni PAID
fbm PAID
BirminghamBlue PAID
TSG PAID
Anonymous PAID 4 spots.

Thanks so much to an anonymous forum user who has paid for the other 4 spots we needed to sponsor a player at Southend United Ladies we can now go ahead.

Well done all those that contributed towards this and I will let you know asap our player for the new season.

Last edited:
£10 sent.
Sorry Cricko, must pull you up here. Not good taste to like a post that, and I quote, 'as long as we choose the fittest one'.

Back