• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Roots Hall Paintings

*BUMP* Still got plenty of the new prints available :Thumbs up:
Which are the "new" prints for you ? (HT in the West stand I imagine -waiting for my print to arrive.Don't tell the missus! ) Not the South Stand one I imagine? Trust the artist is currently working on an East Stand one (plus I imagine a lot would like to see the Old North Bank in the standing days).

Last edited:
Which are the "new" prints for you ? (HT in the West stand I imagine -waiting for my print to arrive.Don't tell the missus! ) Not the South Stand one I imagine? Trust the artist is currently working on an East Stand one (plus I imagine a lot would like to see the Old North Bank in the standing days).
Yes, the 2nd West Stand print. I don't think the South Stand one will be on sale until more of the other have been sold.

I’ve painted a picture of the West Stand entrance, been using it for 44 years! For anyone who uses instagram it can be seen at keithbird.art. If you like it like it. I might do some more paintings of our wonderful Roots Hall before it disappears! Cheers. UTB’s

View attachment 20801
Fabulous! Takes me back to my first game: August 1966 Vs Bradford City (we won 2-1 and I was hooked!). So many Friday nights in the 1960's and 70's after school through those turnstiles. A great picture, thanks for sharing it.

Trip down memory lane, that famous night 45 years ago when we held the mighty Liverpool in front of our highest ever attendance at Roots Hall. View attachment 30574
Another masterpiece birdy Can't quite make out myself in the north bank. Looking forward to adding this one and the one you painted before to my collection. Might have to find a bigger wall👍

Brilliant! I had to walk to that game, but I was on the South Bank behind the goal to the left half way up. Thanks for this; you have a talent!
Thanks very much, great stuff and glad you approve, I was also on the ‘west stand side’ of the South bank but right at the back so I didn’t get a great view especially as I was only 10 years old and not the tallest lad either! I’m happy to have completed this one today as it seems appropriate to share it on FA cup week (tis just a shame we aren’t still in it this year but we can still dream of more glamour ties in the future)

Back