• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Support The Team Not The Regime! New update 24/11

Its one thing for a troll to claim he is a sponsor but claiming other sponsors support him and want Ron out or change the stadium etc is libellous towards them.

Some of them are well known and have obvious local businesses. The ones I know and have supported the club with 5 figure payments would not associate themselves with Ghost, who is clearly a fraud.

If he/she makes further comment they should back them up or they should be deleted.
Yep, and clearly he is not a supporter of the club as he said this..........
More sponsors/advertisers are set to leave in line with our ratcheting up policy.
. An application for a points deduction
has been sent to National League chiefs . We are waiting for a reply back.
We are seeking delay with the Fossetts scheme

He's trying to sabotage the Fossetts development and harm our club, whilst pretending to be a supporter and sponsor.

Rubbish,cause he has! And he will! He knows how much he will make from fossests and if he didnt have the money then he would sell!
If he has, then why didn't he pay the tax bill and the staff ? and why does he need a bridging loan ? I saw him on a zoom call saying he has no interest in selling

I hope it is Tom managing the loans and donations from supporters/sponsors rather than Ron, which I assume is the case?

Rubbish,cause he has! And he will! He knows how much he will make from fossests and if he didnt have the money then he would sell!
You are one deluded individual!

You really do not have a clue about the implications of not paying staff and abiding by NFL rules and regulations.

talking of training elsewhere to free up B&l ,when i was just a schoolboy at high school ,i went to 3 high schools in my senior years Southchuch Hall 6 mths , Eastwood High almost 2 years and Wentworth High School. Can say at that time Eastwood High School had very large football ground and decent gym ,Was thinking there must be some decent Schools where the players can train whilst the club waiting for the grass to grow and be good enough to train on.. Would think Southend Grammar would have decent playing fields also.

Yep, and clearly he is not a supporter of the club as he said this..........
More sponsors/advertisers are set to leave in line with our ratcheting up policy.
. An application for a points deduction
has been sent to National League chiefs . We are waiting for a reply back.
We are seeking delay with the Fossetts scheme

He's trying to sabotage the Fossetts development and harm our club, whilst pretending to be a supporter and sponsor.

You’ve just got to think about it logically, a points deduction wouldn’t benefit a sponsor in any way shape or form.

Firstly, It would push the club’s name further into the mud, which very few sponsors would want.

Secondly, it would likely heap more financial damages upon the club, edging it closer to oblivion. What sponsor would want the business they’re sponsoring to stop trading and thus stop advertising their product?

I eagerly await @Ghost of C.F.’s detailed responses to these points, but alas I don’t think they’ll come and as I’ve pointed out, if these simple questions can not be answered, he can’t blame posters for coming to their own conclusions.

talking of training elsewhere to free up B&l ,when i was just a schoolboy at high school ,i went to 3 high schools in my senior years Southchuch Hall 6 mths , Eastwood High almost 2 years and Wentworth High School. Can say at that time Eastwood High School had very large football ground and decent gym ,Was thinking there must be some decent Schools where the players can train whilst the club waiting for the grass to grow and be good enough to train on.. Would think Southend Grammar would have decent playing fields also.
They train during the week. Do you expect them to join in the the kids' PE lessons?

Could a deal with Garons not be made, they have the gym equipment needed along with the pitches. The Len Forge pitches are disgracefully expenses.
Rumour has it this was explored over the summer and Garons told the club where to go. Wouldn't be especially surprised if they are another local entity to be wronged by Ron Martin in the past or still owed money.

I sent a small donation yesterday via the green donate button and as I'm abroad it went via Paypal - I think to Shrimperzone - and probably anonymously so I'm sure that someone will transfer the money to the correct bucket.

On the issue of unused tickets from season card holders - I've never used mine so there are 3 (I think) going begging for this season. Also I obviously dont attend every game so someone could take advantage of my season card for the games I miss. My next one is Solihull on 7 January. Unfortunately if someone uses it they'll have to put up with sitting with the other old moany gits in East Greens!!

I sent a small donation yesterday via the green donate button and as I'm abroad it went via Paypal - I think to Shrimperzone - and probably anonymously so I'm sure that someone will transfer the money to the correct bucket.

On the issue of unused tickets from season card holders - I've never used mine so there are 3 (I think) going begging for this season. Also I obviously dont attend every game so someone could take advantage of my season card for the games I miss. My next one is Solihull on 7 January. Unfortunately if someone uses it they'll have to put up with sitting with the other old moany gits in East Greens!!
No problem i will sort it and thank you.

Back