• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It is officially World Cup Month

OK you can come out from behind the sofa those people who said "no to watching" The World Cup.
Yes I can see you now lol...We won 6-2.......Will you be watching our next game though?!!!

So they did bottle the rainbow armband! How pathetic and hypocritical can the FA and the players get. The one time that I would have supported it on a (global stage) and they blew it.

No doubt, when they get knocked out, they'll come home and remind us with there virtue signalling again, what a bad Country we are.

The players from the seven European countries captains that were planning to wear the One Love armband were told before the game that FIFA would instruct their referees to show the captains yellow cards just before kickoff if they were wearing them, it was also rumoured at the start of the second half if they were still wearing them it would result in a second yellow card and the resulting red cards. They would also instigate heavy fines against all countries not abiding to officially approved and sanctioned playing kit.

All seven countries including England reluctantly agreed not to wear them on the pitch. Watch this space for them now popping up everywhere else throughout the tournament everywhere off the pitch.

Like Alex Scott pitch side today. Well done Alex

845e2147-11ae-43b5-a437-746f2ea729a3.jpg

So they did bottle the rainbow armband! How pathetic and hypocritical can the FA and the players get. The one time that I would have supported it on a (global stage) and they blew it.

No doubt, when they get knocked out, they'll come home and remind us with there virtue signalling again, what a bad Country we are.
What about if they win the Tournament?

FIFA said that they would discipline captains with a yellow card if they went ahead and wore them 2nd half would result in a second if they still wearing it ,followed by a red !

Whilst i agree with you,please don't mistake the actions of the FA and a load of overpaid prima modonnas on our country.

bit like when they bottled walking off the pitch in Bulgaria after racist abuse. Serial bottle
Jobs the england team.

Full Time

Senegal 0 Netherlands 2

They left it late, scored their first goal in the 84th minute

USA 1-1 Wales

Two bang average sides, looked more like a league 1/2 game
Very little quality in that match. England should comfortably beat both teams but we'll no doubt be the cup final for Wales.

Cup final for Wales and USA will no doubt believe its 1952 all over again .

Back