• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Just finished episode 2 of SAS Rogue Heros - totally hooked and fighting the urge to watch the entire series on iPlayer.
Am enjoying this a lot, although personally I would have preferred it if it was done as a “normal” drama rather than the rock music etc.

Am enjoying this a lot, although personally I would have preferred it if it was done as a “normal” drama rather than the rock music etc.

There are plenty of SAS documentaries on during the day on Satellite documentary channels.

Also quite a bit on Hitler's deadliest Nazi secret weapons of the Third Reich

"SOS Rogue Heroes" is well worth seeing....I have seen the first three episodes today.

Episode 1 of Tulsa King Paramount - Sylvester Stallone.

New York mafia capo Dwight "The General" Manfredi, is released from prison after 25 years and exiled by his boss to set up shop in Tulsa, Oklahoma; realizing that his mob family may not have his best interests in mind, Dwight slowly builds a crew.

Thoroughly absorbing and I can't wait for episode 2.

The Sky Docs Italian 90 shows are well worth a watch. I was only 4 at the time so it was a really nice look back at the tournament from many perspectives and very sad to see the Yugoslavia boss died 2 days after filming with him.

Defo gunna get watching the SAS thing on BBC as quite a few people at work have talked about it. But 4 football games a day could get in the way!

D B hosted an excellent show which I would have thought opened a few eyes.
I was interested toi see Rachel Riley in a brief clip.Used to know her parents Chris & Celia well back in the day (they still live in Thorpe Bay I believe).Must be naive (or perhaps disinterested never pegged Celia as Jewish (she certainly didn't bang on about it as her daughter does.Chris certaintly wasn't.Used to play football with him).

Back