• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Boreham Wood (A)

im as English as i can be and proud of it. But im also a very proud Shrimper. Southend first England second when it comes to football. If required will record and watch when i get home or find somewhere on route home to watch

Agreed, but maybe bear in mind kick off time could be moved, just like the week before.

I've nuttsed up on the diary front and have an event in Dorset I dare not miss (not unless I want to upset the missus ... which I don't) which I had forgotten about when I ordered the tickets for this one.

So, I have two adult terrace tickets available - any takers? I'll knock a fiver off of each as an incentive so two for £30.

They are E Tickets so I'd just need to email them on to you and you bank transfer me the money.

Cheers, Andy

Due to England now progressing to the quarters, were there/are there any plans to change the kick off time of this one?

Due to England now progressing to the quarters, were there/are there any plans to change the kick off time of this one?
The England v France quarter final is Saturday at 7pm so wouldn’t have thought that they would change kick off time

The England v France quarter final is Saturday at 7pm so wouldn’t have thought that they would change kick off time
I think they should, a lot of away fans in the lower leagues struggling to get back in time

Well they can change their games then or watch it in a local bar. We've got plenty of time to get home.
There are a couple of pubs in the high street about 5-10 mins walk from the ground that fans generally pile into. They'll have the game on. The Boreham ground only has a small bar for home fans only.

Ive just seen that EFL clubs are asking for kick off times to be moved on Saturday

I've nuttsed up on the diary front and have an event in Dorset I dare not miss (not unless I want to upset the missus ... which I don't) which I had forgotten about when I ordered the tickets for this one.

So, I have two adult terrace tickets available - any takers? I'll knock a fiver off of each as an incentive so two for £30.

They are E Tickets so I'd just need to email them on to you and you bank transfer me the money.

Cheers, Andy
Make me an offer!

It's only an hour's and 10 mins drive to Borehamwood from Southend so i can go to the game and hopefully be home by 7pm in time for the England game.
Had it from a reliable source, its highly likely the game will be moved to 1pm. Not definate but will confirm further.

Weather don't look too good towards weekend I hope it don't cause postponements with the football

Not brilliant for people like me who have booked non-refundable railway tickets. Surely fans had enough time to get home for the England match.
I believe you can still cancel your tickets before 6pm the day before and get a refund (less £10 IIRC). Unfortunately it will now cost you an arm and a leg to rebook new tickets.

I believe you can still cancel your tickets before 6pm the day before and get a refund (less £10 IIRC). Unfortunately it will now cost you an arm and a leg to rebook new tickets.
2 x Advance Singles cost me £20.09. Admin fee is 2 x £10 so I get 9p refund. The new trains cost over £36.00. I think I'll bunk the trains for this one!

Back